PDA

View Full Version : Beta 12 Display problem in listingsearch.php - FIXED 1.1

Anonymous
07-14-2003, 04:48 PM
Hi again!

After a bone-stock install of V12, I went into /ADMIN "Edit Listings template" and began to change a few things, and delete a few Form items. No HUGE changes here, but I did rename one Form item, [neighborhood --> area_loc] and I also removed the sub-item "rental" from the "TYPE" Form item.

Now, if I do a "Search listings" from the main menu, the search form displays just until the price select search item.. There is no [SUBMIT Query] button displayed, because the code seems to have stopped working in the middle of calculating the min/max price.

"Search Rentals" does not appear to display this problem...

I actually had this problem w/ V11, but waited to re-create today with a bone-stock new beta-release install that I hadn't already been fiddling with ;)

See it failing here:

http://www.piventures.com/open-realty/index.php

(you must select "Search Listings" from the nav menu)

Another weird one....

ThanX for your help.

-sk-

Anonymous
07-14-2003, 05:00 PM
Just go back to edit listing template and find the price field and go to to search criteria and make sure that there is range value.

Any thing that uses a min max needs a range else the search form won't show pass that area.

try that and let me know.

Anonymous
07-14-2003, 05:09 PM
Ahhhhh, of course, it's logical....And it works now.

However the original version of "price" from the install didn't have the range set here, but it worked!!

I got another problem related to the same search-page, but I will try re-naming some things first.. and take a closer look at those fields...

ThankX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-sk-

Anonymous
07-14-2003, 05:15 PM
Welcome any time....

That is the community spirit...helping each other..

greengiant
07-14-2003, 06:47 PM
Actually that reminds me there is a bug i missed. After entering a step value, it doesn't show up in for form editor so the next time you edit that field you have to reenter it.

Anonymous
07-14-2003, 07:15 PM
Yup, I was just about to post that bug myself.....

Before I realized it was a bug, I thought my mind was slipping...

-sk-