PDA

View Full Version : Serious work opportunity

ebizbuys
07-17-2005, 07:40 AM
Hi,

Looking for someone to do some work for me on a OR project customisation. Negotiable on price as long as you can fully justify what you will be doing and can proove that you are able to produce the required. results

I want to know what it would cost to customise the OR software so that people can subscribe to the site via cc. Full access to the listings would be limited to subscribers and all that non-subscribers would have access to is 3-5 featured listings on the front page.

Can this be done and how much would it cost.

You can send me an email via a_johnston_biz(at)hotmail(dot)com if you want.

AWT
07-18-2005, 12:11 AM
i have done something very similar to this for a adult model directory i run with OR

i simply copyed all OR files into a directory 'members' which allowed users to access all listings

i then simply changed the listing browse so that when users clicked a listing they where simply sent to a sign up page explaining that they need to become members in order to access full detials

you could simply remove listings altogether and just use a slightly modifyed bit of code just to display certain featured listings i guess

You members area can be protected by one of the various cc proceessers if you don't have you own merchant account

ebizbuys
07-18-2005, 12:14 AM
OK. Sounds doable.

Would you mind PM me the link to your site so I can see it in action if it is still alive?