PDA

View Full Version : integrate leads system

mtndan
08-14-2005, 03:33 PM
Hi, I'd like someone to help integrate a leads management system with OR. Functions will include:

1) users to submit info requests on properties, which are then sent to a "super-admin" rather than directly to the agent
2) a way for the super-admin to assign the lead to an agent
3) a way for the agent to be notified of the lead, add admin notes and update the lead status (ie open, closed, dead)
4) a "tickler" system that reminds an agent to follow up on a lead if they haven't updated it
4) a way for the super-admin to see reports of agents/lead status on date ranges. Dynamic graphs would be great.

Please let me know if anyone has done this already or would be interested in creating one.

Thanks,
Dan

jared
08-14-2005, 08:39 PM
Dan, I've been working with a tool called SugarCRM recently and in fact I'm just finishing up the documentation on the Mambo - SugarCRM integration for the developers as promised in exchange for some help they provided me recently.

SugarCRM is a great tool for lead management and I know it can be implemented to work with Open-Realty with some customisation work.

You can check it out at www.sugarcrm.com (http://www.sugarcrm.com)

I've used it for one Rental Listings Client of mine and a jewelry site owner one was Mambo and the other is Open-Realty as the primary CMS systems. It can do all the things you describe and many more. The Open-Realty project required a custom submission form addon to be created which I contracted with another member of these forums to build me and a means to update both the Open-Realty DB as well as the CRM. The form in the Open-Realty site can match fields in the CRM for the information collected.

Best wishes and good luck
Jared

mtndan
08-14-2005, 09:50 PM
Thanks Jared - I may be contacting you for help on this :)

bruce2005
08-31-2005, 03:19 AM
Went and looked at this. Spent a lot of time looking it over. Looked interesting so I downloaded it.
Went to get install instructions. Install.txt said go to
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=
107819&package_id=124871
No install there. Downloaded user guide, no install nothin. Can get all kinds of languages n themes. no install...hmmm weird huh?

jared
08-31-2005, 11:19 AM
Thats not uncommon actually, the project is updated frequently and sometimes the download at sourceforge fails to load.

I'd try from the SugarCRM site and if that doesn't work you can get it from my server if you PM me for a link.

I'm using it now for an Open-Realty client who uses it for contact and lead management.

Jared