PDA

View Full Version : Property Owner/Landlord module

rentapts
09-04-2005, 09:26 AM
We have many individual rental property owners who own several apartments. However, is there some sort of module/add on that can be integrated with OR admin section where we can create a landlord profile and assign properties to the respective owners?

Any input is appreciated.
Thanks...

jared
09-04-2005, 11:08 AM
Tell us about the assignment. You could just make the landlords agents unless you wish to prevent them from listing properties. This feature you are after is actually built into Open-Realty. Just needs to be set up.

Jared

rentapts
09-08-2005, 08:16 AM
I'm seeing that built-in feature. However, I need to see all properties assigned to a property owner without having to sign in with that owner's admin credentials.

A feature on the admin control panel 'Landlord/Property Manager' (something like the User Manager feature), with the ability to see a list of property owners and their respective listings along with contact information would be essential.

jared
09-08-2005, 11:02 AM
I see, well, I'm working on an addon with another developer for a client as it is. This addon will allow output of that information and more, the only delay is schedule as we finish up a high priority project that surfaced. We have the foundation pretty much done. I'll post the solution, hopefully in the next week.

**Project Commercially Open at www.orcommerce.com** 11/09/2005

Jared