PDA

View Full Version : South Africa Property site

tomza
11-29-2005, 06:14 AM
My client wanted a simple website to show off her list of properties around Johannesburg. Open Realty seemed like the best way to go and, well, one thing led to another!

The site is at PropertyPromote (http://www.propertypromote.co.za) and there's still lots to do.

Any constructive criticism would be appreciated and, if you are visiting for the 2010 World Cup, you might find something that takes your fancy! :)

Cheers

AWT
11-29-2005, 03:16 PM
looks really clean and business like.

its easy to browse propertys and the bigger sized pics make it easy fpr users to view individual listings

maybe change the nav item ' browse all listings' to 'browse all properties'

i'm not to keen on the pics for listings in a frame, that u have to scroll across to view etc, but thats a minor pref on my part

looks good anyways, and by the way , we all no england is going to win the world cup in 2010, its just goin to be.

tomza
11-30-2005, 01:05 AM
looks really clean and business like.

i'm not to keen on the pics for listings in a frame, that u have to scroll across to view etc, but thats a minor pref on my part

looks good anyways, and by the way , we all no england is going to win the world cup in 2010, its just goin to be.

The frame became the only sensible way that I could handle the large number of pics that Samantha takes of each property - up to 30 at a time. Having them in one long vertical column did not look good! I also need to make it a lot more obvious that clicking on any thumbnail will launch the slideshow.

As for your other comment ... :rolleyes:

South Africa has a long way to go but - right now - we are the only team to have "qualified" fro the World Cup 2010 !