PDA

View Full Version : Font used in default template?(SOLVED)

Torgen
08-12-2003, 10:03 PM
Since I couldn't figure out a font that I had on-hand that matched the font on the buttons in the default layout, I chopped up some buttons and made my own "Condos" buttons to replace the "Farms" buttons. ;)

Any idea what that font is?

greengiant
08-13-2003, 09:22 AM
It is listed on our download page right under the image PSD's.

http://www.4templates.com/index.php?_p=fonts

Torgen
08-13-2003, 12:24 PM
:oops: NOW I remember seeing that....

Torgen
08-14-2003, 07:56 PM
Ryan, it seems that the font on the *buttons* is something other than the SF Poster font used in the text and titles. I'm trying to make new buttons to match the ones included. If you don't remember which font that is, don't put yourself out trying to find it. I'll probably just make temp buttons for now, since I'm sure I'll be redesigning the look of the site later.

greengiant
08-14-2003, 08:05 PM
Hey, Sorry i found the awnser in the fonts.txt file included with the PSD images..
---------------
The fonts used in the title and button images of the Open-Realty install are not public domain. Unfortunately, that means that we cannot distribute them. However, I will list the names here so you can try to track them down.

Title graphic "Open-Realty" is SF Movie Poster Condensed
Title graphic "Real Estate, Inc." is Univers Condensed
Button text is "Arial Rounded MT Bold"

If you find a great public domain/open source (ie "freely redistributable") replacement for these, e-mail it to us and we'll consider replacing the fonts in a future release.

Thanks for your support of Open-Realty!

wolfman95

Torgen
08-14-2003, 08:22 PM
Thanks Ryan!

Paint Shop Pro refused to open those PSDs (it shows its butt like that sometime). I may have that Ariel font, or at least, I did before my hard drive crash this spring.

Thanks again!

Torgen