PDA

View Full Version : Hotscript Member Reviews Needed

greengiant
08-14-2003, 06:37 PM
Hey all,

We could use some good member reviews over at hotscripts, to help boost up up in the listings some, also just clicking the link will help out some...

http://www.hotscripts.com/Detailed/19481.html?RID=2273

verdon
08-15-2003, 10:36 AM
do you know any tricks for actually getting a member review published on hotscripts? I've tried a few times with other scripts and although writing reviews that I thought were concise and intelligent, I've never had one published or received feedback or acknowledgement or anything :)

Ps. Ryan, as most of my city (and province) still has no electricity and I'm not expected to work today, I hope to actually be able to catch up with you in the developers forum.

bye for now,

greengiant
08-15-2003, 03:00 PM
verdon,

No i know of no secret, obviously based on the post about o-r, they dont have to be accurate. Anyways, try catching me on IRC or IM.

max
09-09-2003, 02:19 PM
I would like to suggest that we change the O-R description slightly to something more appealing. Something that really highlights the many features of O-R:

How about this to start:
Open-Realty helps manage real estate listings on the internet. It uses a powerful PHP/MySQL (or any other popular database through ADODB). It has an administration panel to help you update your lisitngs and agent information. Features include, tracking views, searching, members section, saved searches, saved properties, forwarding listings, print feature sheet, multiple images per property, image captions and description, multiple agents, mortgage calculator, feature listings, and more. Current mods include, extra calculators, download listings as text, and more.

Cheers