PDA

View Full Version : First OR site, selling cars

Arne
03-25-2006, 02:35 AM
I just -more or less- finished a site for a guy trading cars. It is the first time I have done anything in OR (not the first site ever selling cars that uses OR) and I have to say that I like it. Even though I have had troubles, asked stupid questions at the forums (sorry guys), messed it up a couple of times.... The end result is pleasing. I know it is not a great departure from the standard template, but you've got to start somewhere. Temporary URL is http://www.saleschallenge.nl.

Let's hear it... (Oh, and yeah, it's Dutch...)

Arne

pbflash
03-25-2006, 12:43 PM
You posted this in the 1.15 section and you are running 2.0. This is far from the first OR site for cars. I've seen about 3 posted in the forums already and I have personally setup 3 others. 2 in 1.15 and 1 in 2.0. The site functions nice. Being you are using the standard OR template with vey minor changes, there's not much to say.

Arne
03-25-2006, 04:12 PM
You posted this in the 1.15 section and you are running 2.0.

Whoops, sorry...

This is far from the first OR site for cars. I've seen about 3 posted in the forums already and I have personally setup 3 others. 2 in 1.15 and 1 in 2.0. The site functions nice. Being you are using the standard OR template with vey minor changes, there's not much to say.

True, and I meant that is is my first OR site and that it sells cars. Sorry about that. Can't change that now. It wasn't to show off stunning technicalities really... It's just that I am kindof pleased with the result myself... That's all.

Arne