Thread: vtiger Contact form instead of OR contact agent.

Default vtiger Contact form instead of OR contact agent.

vTiger has a Module You can create a form with using the static contect Module. I would like to use that in place of the contact agent that comes with OR. Not that there is anything wrong with OR's contact agent, but for those of you who do not know about vtiger, it is an Open Source CRM script that is cool much like sugarcrm. Any ideas or someone know how to do this?

Default Re: vtiger Contact form instead of OR contact agent.

What version of vtiger are you using... I just finished another project that we tied into vTiger and creating an addon would NOT be hard... Are you looking at creating a lead or contact record (or both) in vTiger...
    Thanx!
    Rob

If you can provide me a test server and login... I'll try to throw something together and post it for everyone...
    Thanx!
    Rob

+1 to the idea for OR addon to vtiger.

+1 more. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by robb3369 View Post
    What version of vtiger are you using... I just finished another project that we tied into vTiger and creating an addon would NOT be hard... Are you looking at creating a lead or contact record (or both) in vTiger...
    Hi Guys,
    Is there any update on the addon or a way to use vtiger webforms instead of the contact form in OR.

Thanks,
    Carl.

Hi I use vtiger on my website for entering leads into vtiger you need to install vtiger and then configure the webform module it is all in the vtiger wiki it is a bit tricky but doable if you want to have a look at the webform that i created then goto http://www.perfectportugalproperty.co.uk When you have configured webforms you simply put the webform in the listing template.