Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ADMIN as AGENT is not a feature it's bug :-)

Default Re: ADMIN as AGENT is not a feature it's bug :-)

Quote Originally Posted by pbflash View Post
    Then on the listing view page, wrap the agent info inside {show_listedby_admin} {/show_listedby_admin} tags. This should hide the agent info if the agent is an admin. This is a left over tag from when admins could add listings under their name and I'm pretty sure it still works.
    Are you talking about the AGENT LISTING TEMPLATE? I don't have a problem with the individual properties. That is OK. Cuz it just shows listed by: XYZ real estate, and they have to call, and first person to pickup the phone gets the lead.

The problem is where XYZ real estate is also listed as an AGENT. That is what I'm trying to suppress. Cuz this going into sql to activate you admin account as agent everytime is getting kinda old. I'm at the point where I might write and release an add-on for to remove agent as admin or vice-versa so that I don't have to waste time going into sql.

It would just be nice is you could create an option that suppresses that agent from being listed in the view agents list.

Default Re: ADMIN as AGENT is not a feature it's bug :-)

For the view agents list change line 52 of user.inc.php from

$sql = "SELECT userdb_user_name, userdb_user_first_name, userdb_user_last_name, userdb_id FROM " . $config['table_prefix'] . "userdb where userdb_is_agent = 'yes' and userdb_active = 'yes' order by userdb_user_name";

to

$sql = "SELECT userdb_user_name, userdb_user_first_name, userdb_user_last_name, userdb_id FROM " . $config['table_prefix'] . "userdb where userdb_is_agent = 'yes' and userdb_active = 'yes' and userdb_is_admin = 'no' order by userdb_user_name";

It would just be nice is you could create an option that suppresses that agent from being listed in the view agents list.
    You could submit a featutre request to give users the option to allow listings to be assigned to the admin and a seperate option to have the admin blocked from the view user page.