Thread: Super Easy Admin Panel

Default Super Easy Admin Panel

TEMPLATE CAN BE USED WITH ANY LANGUAGE

Alright so I had to apease some of the agents that I work for by building an even easier Main Admin Panel than the CSS'd out version I made for my office site. I tried to make this so easy a 6 year old could understand it. (in fact I tested it on my six yr. old daughter) The images are huge and the font is set to large so even those that have a hard time seeing some fonts will be able to read this one.

I have made this an admin template so all you have to do is upload the unzipped Custom folder to your admin template folder on your server. Directory

/admin/template/

You can easily make changes by modifying the admin_css.css file in any text or css editor program. (ie. Notepad, Dreamweaver etc.) All Fonts and Background colors are in this file.

SCREENSHOT:

You will find all the files in this zip file. To modify the text on the main icons simply open the image in a photo or graphic editor and draw a WHITE rectangle over the current text and then enter your text over the WHITE box.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Super Easy Admin Panel

Nice but the css is screwy in firefox - i made a couple quick fixes to it - I removed the side border as I didn't feel like playing with it too much.

Good work though :-)

--Seth
    Attached Files Attached Files