Thread: OR 2.3.6 Auto Sales ENGLISH Language File

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default OR 2.3.6 Auto Sales ENGLISH Language File

I recently worked on an auto sales website, and went in and changed the language file of OR to assist in working with this sort of application. Figured since so many people have done so much for me this is the least I could do. Example of this is "Search for the perfect property" changed in language file to "Search for the perfect vehicle". This language file works great with the template I uploaded in the Custom Template/Release threads.

I also have a language file for HORSE sales if anyone is interested.

Disclaimer: I'm still a rookie so don't bite my head off!

Carl
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: OR 2.3.6 Auto Sales ENGLISH Language File

I would like to see your HORSES file.

Eduardo
    ebmarques at gmail dot com

Open-Realty® DOCs
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. (Author Unknown)

sure ya come up with it after I had to change all mine LOL....J/k

Carl did you get the e-mail I sent ya ok?

Thanks
    Mike

I don't think I remember an email from you. HAHAHA!
    I get about a million a day and I don't keep track very well!
    What was the topic?

Here is the Horses Language file. Even though I asked you about your site a while back and how you did the blood line pop-up....and you never did reply! ::huff::......I'm not one to hold a grudge though....I usually just kill my enemies!

Site is http://www.winterhavenstables.com and it is complete (unless the owner has another idea for it)

Hope everyone is having a great New Years Eve....the Chicago Bears are getting their butts kicked on National TV...once again...so....I'm having a crappy New Years Eve...

Carl
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by USMarineNCO View Post
    Even though I asked you about your site a while back and how you did the blood line pop-up....and you never did reply! ::huff::......I'm not one to hold a grudge though....I usually just kill my enemies!
    Carl,

Thanks for the file.
    About your question, I have never read it...
    Email me if you still want to know something about.

Eduardo.

Open-Realty® DOCs
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. (Author Unknown)

Just so you guys know I'm also thinking about re-writing the install file for OR to create the fields I want it to create for an Auto Sales Site instead of the standard OR fields. This way there is no editing in the admin section for all the fields and all that jazz. Basically a plug and play version of OR for Auto Sales sites. It'll include the Custom Admin template, auto site template and the Auto Sales language file as default. I just have to get the time to do it. I'll probably put it on my own website after so people can download it as they please. I kinda feel the same way the the people here that created this monster feel...give it to the people and let them run with it!!!!

Carl

Oh wait...it was about the dynamic adding of a paypal button..I did get it! Customer decided to go another direction...wants me to learn afcommerce...good luck for them......I hate ecommerce sites!

Carl