Thread: Template site and Open-Realty site: How to make them work together.

Default Template site and Open-Realty site: How to make them work together.

I have a template that has a search page on it. I have Open-Realty on the back-end. It looks like I have two sites. One for the front and open-realty on the back. The problem is that I've a search function on the front site and cannot figure out how to tie it to the open-realty site which is installed as well on my server. What might I need to know to join the two together?

Please help with any advice you can, and thank you.

Default Re: Template site and Open-Realty site: How to make them work together.

Can you post a link to the two sites so i can take a closer look.

Paul

here is the site:

Front site: http://www.ejhenterprisesllc.com

back of the site: http://www.ejhenterprisesllc.com/index8.php

*Note*
    The index8 was just renamed to that temporarily because of what is need on the front of the site. For example, if someone searches in "alabama" and then so forth for the price range listed on the front of the site, then it should go directly to the results page in open-realty that is installed on the same server.

your advice is so appreciated.

d

Hi

What you need to do is make the front end form into an actual form.

Your template is not actually an open realty template is it?

Can you explain a short history of the template so i can get a better idea how to integrate it.

Paul

I believe it is an open-realty template but I am not sure. I was handed this project at the last minute and the client is getting rather impatient if you will so it is hard here. I see you are in Spain? I am on the west coast in the United States...

So all I should do is create a form page then on the index.php, or the subsequent pages? I'm not sure which route to go... You've been extremely helpful. Hope to hear from you. I could allow you access to the server so you can see if you like...