Hi

just like to say Good work,
    Gregor Hartmaier and Eduardo Marques

Albert

Default Re: U.M.P. - Unofficial Multilingual Patch for Open-Realty®

Hi gregor and eduardo, and all

Great Jobs

I am developping a rental house property website based on OR236

I was triyng to do a multilingal site but now with what did gregor and eduardo, I will use the UMP which solve a big part of my problem.

My site is still under construction and a little bit messy as I try different template with different langages but you can have a look on

http://www.latorche.fr/index.php

I have seen your translation in French is almost perfect but if you need help, do not hesitate.

I also have a problem with calendar but I will post in the booking agent threads.

thanks to all.

Patrice

2 questions about this project

1) addons already released (free and not) for OR works on UMP-OR?
    2) graphic template can be modified with graphic elements for each language?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by awddesign View Post
    just like to say Good work,
    Gregor Hartmaier and Eduardo Marques
    Albert
    Albert, thank you very much!

have seen your translation in French is almost perfect but if you need help, do not hesitate.
    Patrice,
    Thanks and yes... we want your help with the translation to French. Please write to ebmarques at gmail dot com ... so I will send you all the French files and texts.

Vittorio,
    I was going to answer you by email, but as you also posted the question, here it goes: UMP has core files modifications and SOME add-ons may NOT work.

Thanks to all,
    Eduardo.

Open-Realty® DOCs
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. (Author Unknown)

Hi guy...someone need help????????..........OK.....this is my hard work.......this italian language file is for 99% perfect for the grammer and meaning. I have add too the line of translation for the installation that when in have set for the first time italian language for the step of installation, nothing appear me......PANIC..... Then this is ok for all, installation end work.
    This translation is ok for the last release of OR 2.3.6

I have translate too the italian language file for the new release of add-on google map of Jonathan Geist.

I need associate for develop my business and offer help for develop your business, then Ebmarques i'm here and ready to collaborate.

Contact me for help or collaborations, :

Cosimo Bernalda - Italy - <cosimoberna(REMOVETHIS)@gmail.com>
    http://www.jeko-media.com
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default U.M.P. small bug

In UMP, when you cut the language to French, enters "search listings", the choice "homes", may see "Community Features" the item still was an English, this kind of condition also manifests in "Home Features", I thought they may the option be supposed to demonstrate the corresponding language.

Default Re: U.M.P. small bug

Quote Originally Posted by cafedog View Post
    In UMP, when you cut the language to French, enters "search listings", the choice "homes", may see "Community Features" the item still was an English, this kind of condition also manifests in "Home Features", I thought they may the option be supposed to demonstrate the corresponding language.
    Hi,

If you are talking about this page in French:
    http://www.or-templates.com/demo/lis...Listing-1.html

The reason for the "English Texts" at the page is just because we don't have those translations at our our French lang.inc.php
    The same for many others texts in French and other languages.
    After the release of O-R v.2.4 we will be asking for help to translate them all.

Eduardo.

Open-Realty® DOCs
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. (Author Unknown)

hi
    i am using OR 2.0 or 2.2 i am not sure BUT I DON'T WANNA LOOSE ANY MODIFICATION I HAVE DONE SO FAR

how can install this and run it (make it work, does it change any privious modification)
    where are the steps how to do for this product?
    is this the latest version?
    thanks

serdas,

The download link (at the first post) is our very first release of UMP (and the latest).
    I mean: in spite of having a lot of successful tests updating older versions of OR, we cannot guarantee you will have the same success - so we strongly recommend you to make a test with a non-production site!!!

"How to install?" --> The same as OR.

"Where are the steps how to do for this product?" --> The same as OR.

"Is this the latest version?" --> Yes... as you can see at the Demo, it says: "(actually version 2.3.6)"
    We have a new release finished the same as OR SVN - we are just waiting OR v.2.4 to also post our new release.
    It will have just the same bug fixes and new features as the official version - nothing more.
    We are working at a new multilingual add-on... but it is still not working as we wish - this will make a BIG difference to the actual version, but we can't say when it will be ready - maybe this year...

You say you don't want to loose the modifications you made so far...
    This is why we recommend to make tests and IF you are talking about template files, you will need to copy/paste your modifications to the template files included at UMP (just because UMP will always use site templates named the same as the languages: en, es, fr,...)

Eduardo

Open-Realty® DOCs

Quote Originally Posted by ebmarques View Post
    serdas,

"How to install?" --> The same as OR.

"Where are the steps how to do for this product?" --> The same as OR.

Eduardo
    do i installed that zip file and open it in the Or derctory or it can be anywhere in my server?
    thanks