Thread: Open-reality - Edit Pages

Default Open-reality - Edit Pages

Hello,

I was just wondering, how did open-reality make the edit pages in the administration work?

I mean i know what tinyMCE and the others are, but i dont know how to use them, and i would really like to know how to do it, because i have my open reality script set up for my dads agency, but a good friend is in need of a hotel websites, and i would like to use the same method of editing and adding pages (links) as tinymce did.

Please don't tell me to go ask tinymce or other scripts of the same use please, this realy really would be great help for me,
    Hell ill even pay someone to teach me or to give me a script on doing it.

My msn is rspurefantasy@hotmail.com if anyone would like to contact me via msn.

Default Re: Open-reality - Edit Pages

As far as i know what you are asking has nothing to do with tinymce or any of the wysiwyg editors, they are simply translators.

The pages portion of open realty is a built in core function that inserts the html code of the pages into the database, there are a lot of content management solutions out there, take a look at xoops, joomla, mambo, e107, phpnuke, postnuke, tribal cms to name but a few.

Paul

Default Re: Open-reality - Edit Pages

ok i will, thank-you for your time and support.

RuneDeath