Thread: Contact agent popup

Default Contact agent popup

Hello, I am working on a website, www.siouxfallsrentals.us and I would like to have the contact agent form on the same page as the listing rather than on a seperate popup as alot of people have popup blockers that stop this type of thing. I have been trying to figure out how to do this and I thought it can't hurt to ask. So if anyone knows how to do this please let me know. Thanks!

Default Re: Contact agent popup

Hi

Pbflash has created an addon that I think can do this at http://www.pbflash.com/listing-Contact+Form-4.html . He also has an example here: http://www.pbflash.com/listing-Example+Listing-1.html

My add on will allow integrating the form into the listing view page. Popup blockers should not block the standard contact form. Popup blockers block unrequested popups, not ones that the user clicks on to open.

I mostly just want it to be as easy as possible for people browsing the site to contact me. I guess it might not be blocked it would just be simpler if it was on the same page I think.

I got the addon and it works great after I figured out how to install it. Thanks for making it so easy for me! I've been trying to do that forever.

hello, im new here.

my real estate site ir www.urbansurrounds.com

i just installed OR through my web-host a few days ago and have started to customise it.

is there a way to edit the code so that when a user click on "contact an agent" from a property details page, the popup email forms subject line automatically becomes filled in with the "property title" instead of the property listing number?

any help would be great.

thank you

the_sandking is offline hadron remnant - Moderation Fachmann

urbansurrounds,

Please do not hijack an existing thread. Please create a new thread in the general Help area.
    "Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-BS communications style that is natural to people who are more concerned about solving problems than making others feel warm and fuzzy."

"We gotta' go to the crappy town where I'm a hero!"
    -Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 2485-2519

"When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.."
    -George Carlin 1937-2008

New to Open-Realty® and need help? Check the:
    -OR DOCUMENTATION -

Important: Read this at least once in your lifetime
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Quote Originally Posted by the_sandking View Post
    urbansurrounds,

Please do not hijack an existing thread. Please create a new thread in the general Help area.
    im sorry i didnt realise i was "hijacking" this thread, il start a new thread.

thank you