Thread: rel="nofollow" tag in TinyMCE - How do you make this?

Default rel="nofollow" tag in TinyMCE - How do you make this?

I am allowing people to signup as agents and list their properties.
    Some people go crazy adding hyperlinks in to all maner of sites, even to my competitors. --This is not good.

I need to keep my customers happy, but configure the listing editor (using TinyMCE) to add 'nofollows's to all links added by the customer.
    Is this possible?
    All suggestions greatly appreciated...

Default Re: rel="nofollow" tag in TinyMCE - How do you make this?

HI,
    I'm not sure but will it be fixed in the admin panel (Site Config) if you strip HTML from the listings? Or do you want them to post links but just not to competitors sites..?

I'm sure someone here will know more.

Brandy1J~
    Brandy1J~
    A few of you know we are a Military family and we recently found out my Husband is deploying in June. The soldiers always need letters, cards, personal items and things that are necessities.. If you would like information on how and where to donate items or to simply get information on our Military please visit Military.com. Thanks.

I could strip the links, but that would be a bit antisocial. I want to be more subtle about it!
    I think it adds to your site if people are allowed to post useful info. (Mine's the beginning of a holiday rental site.)
    I just want tinyMCE editor to make all new links nofollow automatically, without me having to edit people's listings all the time.

I am sure this would be a useful feature for anyone who uses OR.

You might want to ask at the TinyMCE editor forum. We didn't write TinyMCE, only made it work within OR.

I am guessing that of this is possible, it will take changes to the TinyMCE core files. Just keep in mind that you will lose the changes if you upgrade in the future.