Thread: Help with an error message!

Default Help with an error message!

I've just switched a 2.43 installation into another domain, changed file paths OK....but the screen loads with this error message.
    Warning: Division by zero in /home/dreamhou/public_html/property/include/class/template/core.inc.php on line 788
    Any ideas on this one guys?

Default Re: Help with an error message!

You're missing image files. Make sure you have transferred all of the listing images to the new domain. If there are a lot of images, you may not be able to get them all using an FTP program. Most servers truncate the file list when using FTP so you can not see/download all the files. You would need to create and download a backup of the site and get the images from the download.

Many thanks PB......I'll re-upload them now! Cheers mate!

I re-downloaded in small batches, and then uploaded again in small batches. But it's still happening.
    Any quick way to pinpoint the offending properties PB?

Uploading/downloading in small batches doesn't matter. Most servers will truncate the files in FTP to a maximum of 2000 (I think). If you have more than the max files that the server will show, you will never get them via FTP as they cannot be 'seen' by the FTP software.

OK....sorted now!
    I displayed the listing pages, and looked for the error message. Then I picked out the ones generating them at that point. And re-installed the images for the offending ones.
    Went through all the listings doing the same, and found about ten of them in total. Job done now!
    Thanks for the advice though pb....you saved me a lot of time on that one!