Thread: url redirect

Default url redirect

Hello Guys,

I need you help guys. How do i add "www." to my domain. My site now is opening without "www.". Pls let me know the code.

THank's n advance.

Default Re: url redirect

Hi

you will need to reinstall your OR and update the URL

see here
    http://wiki.open-realty.org/index.php/Install_guide

Update Path and URL information only - This option should be used when you have moved your open-realty install to a new directory.

back up 1st

Albert

Quote Originally Posted by eXinRex View Post
    Hello Guys,

I need you help guys. How do i add "www." to my domain. My site now is opening without "www.". Pls let me know the code.

THank's n advance.
    Last edited by awddesign; 11-14-2007 at 12:15 AM. Reason: back up 1st

Just make sure you access the install script using the www.

Wow thank you very much guys. It's working now.

Hey Guys,

I need some help again.After Ive done with updating the path and url information. I got some error now when I tried to upload the image. The thumbnail will not upload only the big image. Below the errors.
    Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /home/public_html/include/images.inc.php on line 977

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/public_html/include/images.inc.php on line 984

Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/public_html/include/images.inc.php on line 987

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/public_html/include/images.inc.php on line 990

Warning: getimagesize(/home/public_html/images/listing_photos/thumb_5_plan_hbp_sm.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/include/images.inc.php on line 458

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /home/public_html/images/listing_photos/thumb_5_plan_hbp_sm.jpg in /home/public_html/include/images.inc.php on line 461

PLs help.

Thank's n advance.

I encountered a similar problem recently. I posted the warning messages I had and the fix I made to solve the issue. It can be found in thread http://support.open-realty.org/showthread.php?t=15298 Posts #3 and #5

Hope it helps

-Ron