Thread: SVN feedback

Default SVN feedback

Testing SVN looking good ! , Just a bit of feedback
    how about having the openoffice file extensions as well ? open source ....and all that ?
    (i am referring to the file upload default file extensions)
    kind regards

Alex
    Last edited by alexoverton; 03-02-2008 at 05:03 PM. Reason: not enough information
    The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together.
    William Shakespeare

the_sandking is offline hadron remnant - Moderation Fachmann

Default Re: SVN feedback

You might want to try opening a feature request.
    "Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-BS communications style that is natural to people who are more concerned about solving problems than making others feel warm and fuzzy."

"We gotta' go to the crappy town where I'm a hero!"
    -Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 2485-2519

"When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.."
    -George Carlin 1937-2008

New to Open-Realty® and need help? Check the:
    -OR DOCUMENTATION -

Important: Read this at least once in your lifetime
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

somebody mentioned this to me a while back and I ment to do it but forgot, I've added it as a feature request and will take care if it shortly.
    Open-Realty 2 Documentation

~The Difference Between an ORDEAL and an ADVENTURE is ATTITUDE~

SVN ..

Hi guys.. I got it installed yesterday on a dev site. I really like the direction with the file uploads.. I havent had too much time to test but I LIKE...

Its kinda funny my situation I have about 15 installs of OR and only one has to do with real estate...

Are any changes planned with the following

Will you add some type of ability to assign agents to offices?

I know Flash makes some cash on the forms and I dont mind paying toward the cause.. The work is well worth it.,. But I have had issues with ioncube loaders on different hosts... Do you have any plans to open that up....

I would be willing to pay 100.00 or 200.00 dollars on each install to have some freedom to modify that code in the admin... Perhaps some of these very cool options could be turned into a Open Realty Pro version. My clients always seem to need multiple forms...

CSS - I had very high hopes for Xinha but since they are a link killer do you have any plans to write in some type of css file that will talk to FCK?

I havent seen yet the csv loader but I am interested in moving data from the forms to an external app... SugarCRM
    Last edited by computerclone; 03-05-2008 at 12:48 AM. Reason: add more

Quote Originally Posted by computerclone View Post
    Will you add some type of ability to assign agents to offices?
    not sure what you are referring to, you can add a field to the agent form to specify the company/office already

I know Flash makes some cash on the forms and I dont mind paying toward the cause.. The work is well worth it.,. But I have had issues with ioncube loaders on different hosts... Do you have any plans to open that up....

I would be willing to pay 100.00 or 200.00 dollars on each install to have some freedom to modify that code in the admin... Perhaps some of these very cool options could be turned into a Open Realty Pro version. My clients always seem to need multiple forms...
    Open-Realty is not affiliated with addon developers and have no control over how they provide their addons. You should contact him for suggestions with his addons.

CSS - I had very high hopes for Xinha but since they are a link killer do you have any plans to write in some type of css file that will talk to FCK?
    Not sure what you are referring to, is there a problem with Xinha in Open-Realty? I am not aware of any issues and none have been posted to the bug tracker.

I havent seen yet the csv loader but I am interested in moving data from the forms to an external app... SugarCRM
    the CSV loader is for importing into Open-Realty not exporting. I don't think there is a CSV exporter for Open-Realty yet, but there is RSS feeds and some xml exporting addons.

For further information on the future and direction of Open-Realty visit the bug tracker and feature request system and see what's proposed and slated for future versions.
    Open-Realty 2 Documentation

~The Difference Between an ORDEAL and an ADVENTURE is ATTITUDE~