Thread: Problem with config after install

Default Problem with config after install

After installing, I get this error:

You must set an administrative email address in the site configuration before you can use your site.

Now I go into /admin and when I click on the admin/index.php?action=configure link I get this error:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home2/jjavierv/public_html/include/controlpanel.inc.php on line 1304

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home2/jjavierv/public_html/include/controlpanel.inc.php on line 1304

a similar error occurs after clicking on some of the icons in admin section, but not all.

what could this mean?

Default Re: Problem with config after install

possibly the controlpanel.inc.php file was corrupted when you uploaded it to the server, upload the file again and see if that fixes the problem.
    Open-Realty 2 Documentation

~The Difference Between an ORDEAL and an ADVENTURE is ATTITUDE~

Default Re: Problem with config after install

Did re-upload work for you?

If not, check your feature list seperator under the listings section ... it needs to have an input, did you erase the default "<br>" ... the line that 1304 relates to is the feature list seperator.

So in the site config section go to the "listings" tab and replace a <br> there... otherwise the object that is constructed will be missing its $end.