Thread: add listing Image upload

Exclamation add listing Image upload

Hello!
    I didn't find anywhere in the forum so i ask my question here.

My problem is:

On the administration page, i want to upload images while i am adding a new listing (not separetely after uploading the data it, on the edit listin page)

If this is not possible for some reason i want a separate button on the main admin page for image uploading (i can make the button and the link i just need a php file what is doing the upload)

How can i do this?
    If i delete some lines from the image.inc.php and made a link for it is it enough?

Default Re: add listing Image upload

This has been posted in the forums before. Adding it to the add listing page is possbile but would take a good amount of work. Adding images require a listing id so the listing would have to be added before the images were uploaded. Doing it all in 1 step gets complicated.

A button on the main admin page wouldn't work either as you need a listing id in order to upload images.

Is it possible to delete or hide everything else, but the image uploading part from the "edit my listings" page ?(i don't need it on the page)

or if i do this it is also effect on edit all listing page (what i really need)

the_sandking is offline hadron remnant - Moderation Fachmann

Quote Originally Posted by gneoka View Post
    Is it possible to delete or hide everything else, but the image uploading part from the "edit my listings" page ?(i don't need it on the page)

or if i do this it is also effect on edit all listing page (what i really need)

That could work, you just have to have an existing listing_id or the photo handling functions won't work. [Edit Listings] and [Edit my Listings] would need to be handled separately also, unless the functions were recently consolidated.

And you definitely wouldn't want to directly edit the OR core files, you want to copy the ones you need into an add-on and then strip them down/modify them there. If you hack your OR core files, you don't get any help here anymore.
    "Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-BS communications style that is natural to people who are more concerned about solving problems than making others feel warm and fuzzy."

"We gotta' go to the crappy town where I'm a hero!"
    -Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 2485-2519

"When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.."
    -George Carlin 1937-2008

New to Open-Realty® and need help? Check the:
    -OR DOCUMENTATION -

Important: Read this at least once in your lifetime
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Thx, than i will make it as a module, and leave the core files unharmed.
    Can you tell me what file, do i have to edit to hide the fields?