Thread: BUG: OR 2.5: Entered data is not being reread

Exclamation BUG: OR 2.5: Entered data is not being reread

Hello!

Something strange started happening to me after I upgraded to 2.5. When I create a new listing (or edit an existing one), I do NOT see the selected values in drop-down lists, but always the first ones.

It's like: I have selected from a drop-down list 'Option 3', I save the listing, and the correct 'Option 3 ' is shown, but when I go back to edit or even to make the listing "Active", I see 'Option 1" (the first in raw) instead of Option 3, that I have selected and saved.

Also - the Check-box fields have problems. I check 5 fields, for example, I save the listing, and when I go back to edit it - none of the check-boxes is selected. The data is still saved with the listing though - the listing shows the correctly selected options, but if I decide to check a new option, all the previous get replaced by the new selection.

Thus I have to recheck all check-boxes and reselect all drop-down menus all-over again each time I decide to change a thing in a listing :((

Please, help!

Default Re: BUG: OR 2.5: Entered data is not being reread

Hi!
    I have the same issue. Is it possible to get around it by placing the needed item on the top of the of the select list? It seems a bit awkward way to go about the thing but there seems no other solution. I wonder if it is going work

the_sandking is offline hadron remnant - Moderation Fachmann

Default Re: BUG: OR 2.5: Entered data is not being reread

Since you think it is a bug, you have opened a bug report correct?

Posting here will not ensure that this gets any attention from the developers if it is a bug.
    "Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-BS communications style that is natural to people who are more concerned about solving problems than making others feel warm and fuzzy."

"We gotta' go to the crappy town where I'm a hero!"
    -Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 2485-2519

"When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.."
    -George Carlin 1937-2008

New to Open-Realty® and need help? Check the:
    -OR DOCUMENTATION -

Important: Read this at least once in your lifetime
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way