Thread: Auto-linking to file uploads

Default Auto-linking to file uploads

I just wanted to make sure I'm not making a simple mistake here.

When a file is uploaded to a listing - is a link to that file supposed to show up in the listing? I at least thought this was how it was supposed to work.

Are the agents supposed to create the links themselves, or am I missing something in the system that generates the links?

Thank you...

Default Re: Auto-linking to file uploads

Welcome to the Forum!

There is a great source for questions about the templates and permission tags for Open-Realty called: TEMPLATE DOCUMENTATION

In your case, visiting page Listing Template Tags you would find:

{listing_files_select}
    Places a simple drop down file selection list onto the template for users to select the file they wish to download.

{files_listing_vertical}
    Places the vertical templated listing files list on the template for users to view and select the files they wish to download.

{files_listing_horizontal}
    Places the horizontal templated listing files list on the template for users to view and select the files they wish to download.

Just paste these tag(s) into your Listing detail template where you want the download link(s) to show.

Default Re: Auto-linking to file uploads

I figured it out - with your guidance of course... I thought there was a part of the GUI that inserted the tags for you when directed to..
    My mistake.