Thread: Reverse Lookup

Default Reverse Lookup

This doesn't have anything to do directly with OR, but I'm hoping someone can help.

I've been searching for some time now for a program that will track prospects by listing type. I know there are a lot of CRMs out there (we currently use an old version of ACT!) and also Innovia is the MLS service we use. However, like Innovia most of these services work the opposite of what I'm looking for.

For instance:
    We added a prospect to a database 3 months ago. Today we add a new listing (i.e. waterfront property) and want to know who was interested in this type of listing.

Every program I have found only works in the opposite. If you enter the prospect it will find listings that fit their criteria. Not what we need. What we need is to be able to enter the listing and get a list of which prospects were interested in that sort of property.

Any suggestions?

Default Re: Reverse Lookup

Are you looking for something like this?

jiF

Default Re: Reverse Lookup

Thanks I'll have a look at this over the weekend. It looks promising.

I had thought I would just do something up in MS Access and Excel, but I'm not altogether sure it'd be worth all the effort. In the end it has to be very user friendly for agents with little to no computer skills. It's hard enough getting them to even use ACT!.

Thumbs up Re: Reverse Lookup

As a Mac user I rely almost entirely on Daylight from Marketcircle.

Daylite is a client-only or client/server CRM (a serious cut-above ACT, but they have an import service to get data from ACT). Daylite is flexible and extensible plus serves as an effective GTD. And they have a stock database for realtors as well.

I use their connectors to link between DL and my accounting system [Moneyworks] and an addon that generates and emails reports to my minions each morning... on that basis all they need to do is as they are told!

jiF