Thread: main.html items still show after commenting out

Question main.html items still show after commenting out

main.html items still show after commenting out. Image and the my html changes.

I commented out the Search Rentals, Farms, and Calculator but they still show in the Property Menu. I know I'd doing something wrong but I don't know what it is. Noticed I didn't comment out the View Agents, but the view agents doesn't show up.

menu.JPG

Code:
    <h2><span>Property menu</span></h2>
    				<div class="blokcontent">
    				<ul class="menu">
    				<li class="menu"><a href="{url_search}" title="Search Listings">Search Listings</a></li>
    				<!-- <li class="menu"><a href="{url_search_rental}" title="Rental Search">Search Rentals</a></li> -->
    				<li class="menu"><a href="{url_search_results}" title="View All Listings">View All Listings</a></li>
    				<li class="menu"><a href="{baseurl}/index.php?action=search_step_2&amp;pclass[]=1" title="Homes">Homes</a></li>
    				<!-- <li class="menu"><a href="{baseurl}/index.php?action=search_step_2&amp;pclass[]=3" title="Farms">Farms</a></li> -->
    				<li class="menu"><a href="{baseurl}/index.php?action=search_step_2&amp;pclass[]=4" title="Commercial">Commercial</a></li>
    				<li class="menu"><a href="{baseurl}/index.php?action=search_step_2&amp;pclass[]=2" title="Land">Land</a></li>
    				<li class="menu"><a href="{url_view_agents}" title="">View Agents</a></li>
    				<!-- <li class="menu"><a href="{url_view_calculator}" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank','location=0,status=0,scrollbars=1,toolbar=0,menubar=0,width=500,height=520');return false" title="Loan Calculators">Loan Calculators</a></li> -->

Default Re: main.html items still show after commenting out

Hello, it would better to see your pages source, drop link to me.
    Try to delete instead commenting out, ofcourse make a copy before.

Quote Originally Posted by simonasb View Post
    Hello, it would better to see your pages source, drop link to me.
    Try to delete instead commenting out, ofcourse make a copy before.
    Thanks for the reply!

By the way, I've done this with the Open Realty Lite template with no issue it seems to be on the Rounded boxes that it's doing this.

I deleted the lines and same issue. I open main.html off my hard drive and it displays correctly IE7 and FF. Drop link?

The page could be cached by the browser. Hold CTRL while hitting the refresh key to force it to reload the page from the server.

I meant write a link to your page via email or private message to me.
    As Pbflash said, it can be stored in your cache, hold control key (ctrl) and push F5.

Cool Re: main.html items still show after commenting out

Quote Originally Posted by pbflash View Post
    The page could be cached by the browser. Hold CTRL while hitting the refresh key to force it to reload the page from the server.
    Thanks PB

This is weird. I've got to be over looking something simple. Same issue, I just tried in in both browsers.

I FTP dowload the main.html file edit it, check it in a browser before uploading, then re-upload verify the same size just to make sure and same issue. OMG! Oh man guys I did a big mess up! Pretty soon these files, code and fricken directories start looking the same. Yup if you give out a dumb$%& move award I should get the award on this one. I have two sites one is my practice site which I test things before moving to the real site and guess what I was uploading to the practice site and trying to view on the working site!

Sorry guys! omg...

!@#$%^&*( Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

)) Happens