Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: {addon_showresults_display} Addon

Default Re: {addon_showresults_display} Addon

I'll connect to your site later and take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by serge06 View Post
    I see that it is working on your site. but it shows all listings (not just this agent's listings) on my listing view page. I downloaded and reinstalled the agentlistings addon and use this tag: {addon_agentlistings_display}.
    Perhaps I need to run the latest version of OR...
    I don's know why you are getting that I actually created a seperate search result for that. I simply copy the search_result_default.html and named it search_result_other.html and modified it accordingly. Then in the agentlistings/addon.inc.php about line 65 I have this
    $config['search_result_template'] = 'search_result_other.html';
    Placed the tag {addon_agentlistings_display} in my listing_detail_default.html.

That's what I did

I am finding this addon extremely useful but ran into a problem with it and hoping someone has a solution.

My site has a page dedicated to each neighborhood in our mls. Each page contains something about the area then I am using the addon to show search results with all the listings in that neighborhood. I have it working well on most all of the pages, but found that when I add a search for a neighborhood that currently has 0 listings it results in an error: Fatal error: Class 'search_page' not found in /home/xxxxx/public_html/openrealty/addons/showresults/addon.inc.php on line 1247

I changed the $get term to verify that everything is working unless I put in a neighborhood that has 0 results.

Just in case it makes any difference I am using this with cmsrealty.

If there is a way to have it return the search results header with it showing 0 results that would be ideal, but anything other than the fatal error is better than what I have now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ncosper View Post
    I am finding this addon extremely useful but ran into a problem with it and hoping someone has a solution.

My site has a page dedicated to each neighborhood in our mls. Each page contains something about the area then I am using the addon to show search results with all the listings in that neighborhood. I have it working well on most all of the pages, but found that when I add a search for a neighborhood that currently has 0 listings it results in an error: Fatal error: Class 'search_page' not found in /home/xxxxx/public_html/openrealty/addons/showresults/addon.inc.php on line 1247

I changed the $get term to verify that everything is working unless I put in a neighborhood that has 0 results.

Just in case it makes any difference I am using this with cmsrealty.

If there is a way to have it return the search results header with it showing 0 results that would be ideal, but anything other than the fatal error is better than what I have now.

Thanks
    Find this line and comment it out or update the addon to the current version.

$display .= search_page::create_searchpage(false, true);

I have added multiple searches to the add on it works great but having a issue:

I need to display multiple results in one page using a different results template for that page only. Can I set a new results template in the script?

When I check all the results by them self they work great, but as multiples they seem not to, I think it's the template issue that I use, my customer only wants the listing title name to show up in the results.

Default {addon_showresults_display} Addon

You can configure the addon a number of results per page separate from the general configuration of OR?
    Thx.

Ok, I've got this set up to show a selected list of properties using the 'status' field name ie HOT this then displays on a separate page.

I now want to display a second set of properties using the same Status field, but with a different entry ie 'Offer' is this possible?

I'm no coder , so please go easy on me, but I could sure use some pointers.

Thanks

Is it possible to mirror the search results on the search results page with this addon? {search_result_dataset}{/search_result_dataset} works. However, I need more control in what's being displayed.

any possibilities with the above? thx...

I am trying to use {addon_showresults_display3} to display userdb_id instead of State. Could someone please help me, I have been trying this for hours.

function showresults_load_template() {
    $template_array = array('addon_showresults_display', 'addon_showresults_display2', 'addon_showresults_display3');
    return $template_array;
    }
    function showresults_run_action_user_template() {
    }
    function showresults_run_action_admin_template() {
    }
    function showresults_run_template_user_fields($tag = '')
    {
    switch ($tag) {
    case 'addon_showresults_display':
    $data = showresults_display_addon_page();
    break;
    case 'addon_showresults_display2':
    $_GET['pclass'][0]=1;
    break;
    case 'addon_showresults_display3':
    $_GET['userdb_id'][0]='3';