Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: {addon_showresults_display} Addon

Default Re: {addon_showresults_display} Addon

I had this addon some time ago, but never uploaded to my website. Now.. i just can't find it anymore and i don't remember where i have saved it . Does someone have it available for download since on http://addons.open-realty.org/ it is not ?

Quote Originally Posted by marin View Post
    I had this addon some time ago, but never uploaded to my website. Now.. i just can't find it anymore and i don't remember where i have saved it . Does someone have it available for download since on http://addons.open-realty.org/ it is not ?
    LINK REMOVED - my add-on do not work with O-R v.3.x

Eduardo
    Last edited by ebmarques; 01-26-2011 at 05:15 PM. Reason: LINK REMOVED - my add-on do not work with O-R v.3.x

Open-Realty® DOCs
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. (Author Unknown)

Thank You Eduardo.

I just downloaded it, ready to make a test on my old O.R. 2.5.7 (mixed a bit with 2.5.8) ... i hope i can manage to adapt it back for my pre O.R. 3.0 website .

Marin

Edit:

3 days later.. finaly i got the time to test it.. it works "fine" .. so to say.. but it also generate an error:
    Code:
     Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/confort1/public_html/include/search.inc.php on line 394
    for OR2.5.7 (my live website) and/or
    Code:
     Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/confort1/public_html/include/search.inc.php on line 407
    for OR 2.5.8 (on my test server).

The error was generated when i tryed to use it on a page1_main.html, by replacing the {content} tag with {addon_showresults_view_all} .. I haven't tested others features of the addon... at least for now.

I use OR 2.5.7 for my live website.. anyway.. both error lead to the same piece of code inside search.inc.php

Any idea how to fix this ?

Marin

ReEdit: It returns the same error as above when using {addon_showresults_city_Bucuresti} or {addon_showresults_zona_Iancului} or any other i have tryed, with one exception: is working flawless if i use {addon_showresults_pclass_1} .... or {addon_showresults_pclass_2}..or ... {addon_showresults_pclass_7} .

.. well.. i'll wait for an idea.. or.. if someone has the old version (made for OR 2.x.x) of the addon available for download, please post a link. Thank you all.

Marin

... mixed a bit with 2.5.8 ...
    Mixed core files?
    That means you have a unsupported version - nobody will be able to help you.

...for OR 2.5.8 (on my test server)...
    I have just tested the add-on with Open-Realty v2.5.8 and it works just fine.

Eduardo

Open-Realty® DOCs
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. (Author Unknown)

where is this addon where can i download it?

Quote Originally Posted by escrehber View Post
    where is this addon where can i download it?
    The original one, was version 1.1 and the add-on author removed the download link - but I have uploaded it at:
    http://eduardomarques.com/downloads/...howresults.zip

Eduardo
    Last edited by ebmarques; 01-26-2011 at 05:08 PM. Reason: LINK REMOVED - my add-on do not work with O-R v.3.x

Open-Realty® DOCs

Great Addon! It was exactly what I was looking for!
    I just get this error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/site/public_html/new/include/search.inc.php on line 401

Any Clue?
    I'm using OR3

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by grafika View Post
    ...Any Clue? I'm using OR3
    This add-on IS NOT compatible with O-R v.3.x and this is the O-R v.2.x Forum.

Eduardo
    Last edited by ebmarques; 01-26-2011 at 05:14 PM. Reason: This add-on IS NOT compatible with O-R v.3.x

Open-Realty® DOCs