Thread: next_prev (wont display previous pages)

Red face next_prev (wont display previous pages)

hello guys, I've worked a lot with Open Realty and got a lot of help by searching for existing threads in this forum. This time I can't find a thread that relates to my problem so time for me to ask my question.

I've been doing a lot of tweaking, yet I'm troubled with the next_prev.html file.

I'm using the next_prev.html from different templaes, but they all seem to have this problem for me. When viewing the pages << 1 2 3 4 5 >> if I click on page 3 for example, or simple click on ">>" then the previous pages don't show anymore. For example if I click on page 3, the next_prev would show like this: << 3 4 5 >>

Can anyone tell me where or how I need to edit script so that the previous pages are still vissible? Cause it's not right when you click on the last page and then have to go prevous again and again till you get back to page 1.

Thank you

Default Re: next_prev (wont display previous pages)

I keep opening several open realty websites, and about half of them have the same problem I have with this next_prev issue.. the other half have it fixed. Can someone please post what needs to be changed in either next_prev.html or include/listing.inc.php so that the previous pages from the one you're viewing at the moment are visible?

the_sandking is offline hadron remnant - Moderation Fachmann

Default Re: next_prev (wont display previous pages)

Sounds like a localized problem to me.. I am looking at a brand new OR v2.5.7 install that has 40 thousand listings and cannot duplicate your problem.

As always, without seeing a link to something that is actually failing, we can only guess here.
    "Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-BS communications style that is natural to people who are more concerned about solving problems than making others feel warm and fuzzy."

"We gotta' go to the crappy town where I'm a hero!"
    -Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 2485-2519

"When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.."
    -George Carlin 1937-2008

New to Open-Realty® and need help? Check the:
    -OR DOCUMENTATION -

Important: Read this at least once in your lifetime
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way