Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Featured Listing Limit Hit. This listing was not marked as featured. "

Default "Featured Listing Limit Hit. This listing was not marked as featured. "

Hi,

Just did my first install, and I have to say it's been a breeze!

I'm working on a template and am adding dummy listings.

When I go back to edit the listings and add these dummy listings it keeps saying "Featured Listing Limit Hit. This listing was not marked as featured."

Ive created new agent accounts, set permissions, changed the number of featured listings, and everything.

I was able to remove the white house from the featured listings and now can't even add that back for one listing.

I've searched the forums and google and haven't been able to come up with an answer for this.

Any help would be appreciated by a noob happy to work with this great script!!

Thanks,

JTM

Default Re: "Featured Listing Limit Hit. This listing was not marked as featured. "

same problem here! please we really need some help :(

Default Re: "Featured Listing Limit Hit. This listing was not marked as featured. "

I'm probably misunderstanding your problem, but you have marked the listing as a featured one haven't you?
    You can't do it when originally adding a new listing, you have to add the listing then go back and edit it, then you have the option to make it a featured listing.
    Sorry if I'm way off, I'm still learning too

the_sandking is offline hadron remnant - Moderation Fachmann

Edit the Agent you are using from the Admin account and change the "Limit # of Featured Listings:" setting to a valid number.
    -1 does not work for unlimited.

Please create a bug report.
    "Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-BS communications style that is natural to people who are more concerned about solving problems than making others feel warm and fuzzy."

"We gotta' go to the crappy town where I'm a hero!"
    -Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 2485-2519

"When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.."
    -George Carlin 1937-2008

New to Open-Realty® and need help? Check the:
    -OR DOCUMENTATION -

Important: Read this at least once in your lifetime
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Quote Originally Posted by the_sandking View Post
    Edit the Agent you are using from the Admin account and change the "Limit # of Featured Listings:" setting to a valid number.

Please create a bug report.
    In which version of V2...

works fine in 2.2.0
    ελλάσρέαλτυ.gr - Advertising Greek Property Listings! with OR Version 3.1.6

It works fine for the number of listings allowed.

The problem is in version 2.5.7 ...

"-1" does not work as intended for the number of "FEATURED" listings allowed.

If I get a minute, tomorrow, I'll open a bug report for this. (unless anyone cares to beat me to it)

- Nick B.

Submitted bug report #911 for this.

- Nick B.

EXACT same problem. Version 2.5.7

Posted same comment on bug report #911

Quote Originally Posted by JTM-WEB View Post
    I was able to remove the white house from the featured listings and now can't even add that back for one listing.
    This is particularly problematic. We've lost the ability to even return to the previous state while the bug is being investigated. Any remedy for this?

Please don't misunderstand . . . I know this app is free, so any complaints have to be given with that in mind. "Free" means "be glad you didn't have to pay for it.". However, this blemish is a show stopper.

Just set it to a high number that your agent(s) won't exceed... "10 or 15", for example... You could just as easily set it to 1,000... But, do you really want any one agent setting more than 10 of their listings as "featured"...?