Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Featured Listing Limit Hit. This listing was not marked as featured. "

Default Re: "Featured Listing Limit Hit. This listing was not marked as featured. "

If you have a LOT of agents, and you're trying to avoid having to edit each member on-by-one, simply edit your database with phpMyAdmin... It'll let you perform the same change to all agents at once.

When a fix is ready, it will be posted. Thanks to the dev's!!! :-D

Default Re: "Featured Listing Limit Hit. This listing was not marked as featured. "

Quote Originally Posted by nick-b View Post
    Just set it to a high number that your agent(s) won't exceed... "10 or 15", for example
    Set it to 15:

And still the Featured Listing always resets to "no" after setting it to "yes" and updating, saying that the Featured Listing limit has been hit.

This seems to be the bug itself.

Mick fixed it, but now I'm wondering where the link is for the fixed version. Answer to this is probably going to make me slap my forehead and say "Dohhhhh . . . "

Well, that makes two of us!

Bug tracker says it's fixed. But I don't see any link to a patch.

Help.

Quote Originally Posted by BobJam View Post
    Mick fixed it, but now I'm wondering where the link is for the fixed version. Answer to this is probably going to make me slap my forehead and say "Dohhhhh . . . "

Quote Originally Posted by BobJam View Post
    ...but now I'm wondering where the link is for the fixed version...
    There is no link... there is no patch. It is fixed at SVN.
    The only way for you to see the changes is accessing the repository.
    Good start: http://wiki.open-realty.org/SVN_HowTo

Eduardo

[EDITED]
    Once I keep U.M.P. updated the same as O-R... there is another way to see the changes:
    http://code.google.com/p/ump-or/sour...editor.inc.php
    Last edited by ebmarques; 07-30-2009 at 01:12 AM. Reason: U.M.P. updated the same as O-R

Open-Realty® DOCs
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. (Author Unknown)

the_sandking is offline hadron remnant - Moderation Fachmann

Quote Originally Posted by Nuwanda View Post
    Well, that makes two of us!

Bug tracker says it's fixed. But I don't see any link to a patch.

Help.

Unless you are planning to run the SVN (experimental) version, the fix will not be available until v2.5.8 is released.
    "Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-BS communications style that is natural to people who are more concerned about solving problems than making others feel warm and fuzzy."

"We gotta' go to the crappy town where I'm a hero!"
    -Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 2485-2519

"When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.."
    -George Carlin 1937-2008

New to Open-Realty® and need help? Check the:
    -OR DOCUMENTATION -

Important: Read this at least once in your lifetime
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Between this fix and the little typo that destroyed the blog system, maybe the dev's would consider a .1 release? I worry that otherwise a lot of people might resort to svn...which might not be a good idea.

Imho svn is great for "upcoming features" and, of course, developement. But should bug fixes no be pushed out fast as interim releases? Maybe there's a downside to that approach I haven't considered?

the -1 unlimited does not appear to work anymore. So in site config just set anything you see with -1 unlimited with a value like stated above. 1- 99999 does not matter just as long as you are not using the -1 unlimited

the_sandking is offline hadron remnant - Moderation Fachmann

Quote Originally Posted by zarathustra View Post
    Between this fix and the little typo that destroyed the blog system, maybe the dev's would consider a .1 release?
    That would be v2.5.8.
    "Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-BS communications style that is natural to people who are more concerned about solving problems than making others feel warm and fuzzy."

"We gotta' go to the crappy town where I'm a hero!"
    -Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 2485-2519

"When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.."
    -George Carlin 1937-2008

New to Open-Realty® and need help? Check the:
    -OR DOCUMENTATION -

Important: Read this at least once in your lifetime
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

The unlimited featured listings bug is not a major bug. You can always set this number to a high number and allow agents to still feature listings to maintain function of the site.

The blog system was noted that it is brand new and may have issues.

We are aware of the issues as we have fixed them and there will likely be a new version before too long but we wanted to make sure we had time to let as many bug reports come in as possible before doing a release so we don't have to do another release right away for other issues that did not get reported.
    Open-Realty 2 Documentation

~The Difference Between an ORDEAL and an ADVENTURE is ATTITUDE~