Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Edit message

Default Edit message

Hi again,

I need to edir the message: Your search returned no results. Please try a less specific search.
    Save this search and notify me if any listings are added that match my criteria. I think this is lang_no_results_msg tag but i can´t find where is to edit it . Would you help me?

Thanks a lot

Default Re: Edit message

Quote Originally Posted by jormen View Post
    ...I think this is lang_no_results_msg tag but i can´t find where is to edit it . Would you help me?
    Look at ../include/language/#/versions/original.inc.php

Eduardo

Open-Realty® DOCs
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. (Author Unknown)

Thanks very much

This is a reply to an old post (2006) but I am hoping I get some help. I have fixed all the fonts in every file bolder and some bigger. But I can not find the page that has "Enter a title for the search:" and "Notify me when listings are added that match my search criteria" It is not the search page, but the page that those links go to. The link goes here
    <h3><a href="{save_search_link}">{lang_no_results_save_se arch_link_text}</a>{lang_no_results_save_search}</h3>
    So where is {save_search_link} Here's a link to a page that is generated by a nothing found search.
    http://craftershouse.com/shop/index....&pclass%5B%5D=
    The font is way too small.

Quote Originally Posted by aluminumlady View Post
    ...The font is way too small.
    I don't get the relation of your question with this thread at the Language Forum.
    Please, don't hijack threads.
    To modify font size, you need to learn the basics of HTML and CSS.
    Here is a start:
    - http://www.w3schools.com/html/
    - http://www.w3schools.com/css/

Eduardo

Open-Realty® DOCs
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. (Author Unknown)

This thread is the closest search I have found in two days of searching. People on this site get criticized for starting new threads all the time. I would be easier to help.
    Anyway thanks for the reply. I know how to change the font I just can't find this one page to fix it. Did't mean to interupt your busy day. Move my request to the correct posting and maybe some one else can help me out.

Sorry Dude.
    Please, my name is Eduardo, clearly stated at all my posts.

This thread is the closest search I have found in two days of searching. People on this site get criticized for starting new threads all the time. I would be easier to help.
    People would not be criticized while not hijacking threads, while opening new threads at the proper Forums and while being clear with their questions.

I know how to change the font
    Really? At http://support.open-realty.org/showthread.php?20853 you posted again: "How do you make that font bigger"

I just can't find this one page to fix it.
    At "search_page_default.html" template file, LAZULI default site template, you will see at the source code:
    HTML Code:
    <p><a href="{save_search_link}">{lang_no_results_save_search_link_text}</a> {lang_no_results_save_search}</p>

Did mean to interupt your busy day. Move my request to the correct posting and maybe some one else can help me out.
    You are excused. I am not the Forum Moderator and I can't move posts, as Forum Moderator I would just delete it.
    Have a nice day you too.

Eduardo

Open-Realty® DOCs

I posted there because you told me to not post here. In the search page default, I made that font big and bold and beautiful. That link goes to another page where the font is very tiny. That is the page I can not find. Thanks for calling me stupid twice now.

Man aspires to be immortal and to this end he defends ephemeral principles.
    One day he will inexorably find that to be immortal he must defend Absolute Principles.
    On that day he will die to the flesh, ephemeral, and will live to the Spirit, Eternal. He will be Immortal.

At least your trying. Live long and prosper Eduardo

...That is the page I can not find...
    That page (/index.php?action=save_search) is not templated, it is dinamically created by Open-Realty.
    Edit your language file ../include/language/en/versions/original.inc.php
    For example, look for this line:
    $lang['enter_your_email_address_for_pass'] = "Enter your Email address to have your username and password emailed to you:";
    Add a bit of HTML and CSS... for example, change to:
    $lang['enter_your_email_address_for_pass'] = '<span style="font-size:20px;">Enter your Email address to have your username and password emailed to you:</span>';
    (notice above the change from "double quotes" to "single quotes")

Do the same with all others texts. You just need HTML and CSS...

For the rest, no comments. You said it all.

Eduardo

Open-Realty® DOCs

I found all those little pages in the members_search.inc.php in includes. They are inside a function.
    Last edited by aluminumlady; 07-28-2010 at 08:36 PM. Reason: This information posted was in the incorrect forum