Thread: Upraded and have view_users issue

Default Upraded and have view_users issue

I have just upgraded a site to latest version of OR and now when I click on View Agents link (/index.php?action=view_users) I only see a few agents.

It is strange because I thought it might only be showing agents with listings, but there are more agents with active listings in admin. There is also an agent showing on agents page that doesn't have any listings in admin area.

Sample Link: http://www.nickdemaserealestate.com/...ion=view_users
    Thanks,
    Jon

Default Re: Upraded and have view_users issue

Did you update the view users template to the current version? Did you check the admin setting to see how many users it is set to show per page?

The view users page is now paginated. The new template has a next/prev bar and the number of agents to show per page is set in site config.

Thats it, thank you!

Sweet feature by the way, being able to set number per page and then paging the results, nice work.
    Thanks,
    Jon

I just upgraded OR to version 3 and can't find an option that allows my to paginate my view_users_default page.

I'm using a modified version of the Lazuli theme.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

the_sandking is offline hadron remnant - Moderation Fachmann

Ummm, this is almost a 3 year old thread (thread necromancy is bad m'kay) for a version of OR you are not running.. You might want to post someplace appropriate in the OR v3 forums if you actually want someone to see and comment on this.
    "Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-BS communications style that is natural to people who are more concerned about solving problems than making others feel warm and fuzzy."

"We gotta' go to the crappy town where I'm a hero!"
    -Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 2485-2519

"When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.."
    -George Carlin 1937-2008

New to Open-Realty® and need help? Check the:
    -OR DOCUMENTATION -

Important: Read this at least once in your lifetime
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way