Thread: Site Down with Fatal Error - Help!

Default Site Down with Fatal Error - Help!

hi all,

receiving the following errors when trying to access a clients' site: www.bestandcavallaro.com:

Warning: main(/home/.gin/bandc/bestandcavallaro.com/include/class/adodb/adodb.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bandc/bestandcavallaro.com/include/common.php on line 23

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/.gin/bandc/bestandcavallaro.com/include/class/adodb/adodb.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bandc/bestandcavallaro.com/include/common.php on line 23

Warning: main(/home/.gin/bandc/bestandcavallaro.com/include/misc.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bandc/bestandcavallaro.com/include/common.php on line 24

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/.gin/bandc/bestandcavallaro.com/include/misc.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bandc/bestandcavallaro.com/include/common.php on line 24

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: misc in /home/bandc/bestandcavallaro.com/include/common.php on line 25

i can see that the adodb library seems to be the issue but have no idea how to resolve this. about three weeks ago i set up a dev site with a second database...i get the same error on that site: dev2.bestandcavallaro.com.

can anyone help?? please? the original developer is unable to assist.

many thanks,
    nessnzoe

Default Re: Site Down with Fatal Error - Help!

Your problem is the path that is wrong:

(/home/.gin/bandc/bestandcavallaro.com/include/class/adodb/adodb.inc.php)

it should be like:
    (/home/bandc/bestandcavallaro.com/include/class/adodb/adodb.inc.php)
    without the extra ".gin/" in the path.

hi gregor,

thanks for the response.

this code has been the same for some time now and was working. could it be a change with the host? or could the site have been hacked?

guess it doesn't matter much. i'll check with the host about the .gin folder and if they don't know anything about a folder like that, i'll make the modification and hope for the best.

thanks again,
    vanessa

hi gregor,

yes, that's it. the host moved the site and notified the client -- but they ignored the email.

thanks for your help.
    vanessa

Red face Re: Site Down with Fatal Error - Help!

Wondering if problem is similiar to my error code. This is my problem adding Open Realty to up and running Joomla site loaded on server. When adding OR extension get this error code.

Warning: include_once(OR_PATHinclude/listing.inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mooersre/public_html/ownmainerealestate/modules/mod_cmsrealty_featured/mod_cmsrealty_featured.php on line 30

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'OR_PATHinclude/listing.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mooersre/public_html/ownmainerealestate/modules/mod_cmsrealty_featured/mod_cmsrealty_featured.php on line 30

Fatal error: Class 'listing_pages' not found in /home/mooersre/public_html/ownmainerealestate/modules/mod_cmsrealty_featured/mod_cmsrealty_featured.php on line 41

Any help or suggestions on what you think is causing the kink in the hose? Thanks for your two cent worth. It is appreciated.

Questions regarding CMS Realty should be posted in the CMS Realty forum.