Thread: bid for lead capture system

Default bid for lead capture system

Client wants to mimic this interaction:

let unregistered user do a search, and show 1 search results (as full listing) on the left half of page, and show sign-up on right half of page. Also say "1 of x" search results on page.

Registered user can browse unrestricted.

Default Re: bid for lead capture system

I am writing code for a client to show the contact form after 4 listings have been viewed and send to the agent who owns that listing. Is this even close to what your loking for? If you can elaborate on your requirement I will make a bid.

I am laid off after writing MANY custom backend features for the last 5 years for a good sized vacation rental booking site (including the booking engine), and now I am doing the project above. I signed up for this forum because this software is the first open source website in a can worth breaking out the can opener for(IMHO).

Hi Ritman,

Client would like to mimic behavior of this site:

http://findlakecountyhomes.com/

have a sample listing on the home page left, with a search page on right. if user is registered, user can search all user wants.

if user is not registered, when searching, just show one detailed listing on left, and signup screen on right. Client wants to capture phone, email, name of user to contact!

thanks!
    Michael

Hello, I'd be interested in this functionality you described below. What do you charge to add this to my open realty site?

Shane

Quote Originally Posted by RITMANdotcom View Post
    I am writing code for a client to show the contact form after 4 listings have been viewed and send to the agent who owns that listing. Is this even close to what your loking for? If you can elaborate on your requirement I will make a bid.

I am laid off after writing MANY custom backend features for the last 5 years for a good sized vacation rental booking site (including the booking engine), and now I am doing the project above. I signed up for this forum because this software is the first open source website in a can worth breaking out the can opener for(IMHO).