Thread: XML Exporter

Default XML Exporter

Hi everyone,

I need an addon to export all properties(along with links to photos) to an XML file for agents to use on their own sites.

MODERATED - the real-life availability status of forum members is irrelevant to obtaining support here.

So does anyone know of an addon that will do this, similar to pbflash's Sitefeeds(free or commercial, but preferably no more than $20-$25)?

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: XML Exporter

Anyone know of anything?

Dear Mic

I have already developed a generic addon to import 3rd party xml feeds to OpenReality. Most people from this forum contact me from this forum. Now I am working on an exporter too. I will let you know sooner.

Regards
    Rinsad

My sitefeeds addon will create an xml export and the xml file can be templated to include any or all listing fields and links to the images. It can create multiple exports with different templates that can be used to feed various sites.

Hi,

I've got a full export feed that creates full UTF-8 feeds for other agents or portals.

Reach me at info(at)pinpointnetmarketing.com

Here's the part that speaks about it http://www.pinpointnetmarketing.com/...ro-export.html , this is for a Kyero type feed but I can adapt it to any other feed you like, I use Kyero because it is like a 'standard' in Spain. It is already installed in more than 30 estate agencies here in Spain and the UK.

But sorry, I have to advise, the price is substantially higher than what you ask for. But because you say preferably...

I also have an import system if you want to talk about it.

My XML export addon is only $25 and is setup to allow multiple export feeds to an unlimited number of other sites. Each outgoing feed has it's own template based on the requirements of each site.