Thread: MichaelHopkins.net

Default MichaelHopkins.net

Just finished up my second OR website. It's not 100% live, but just about there.

http://www.michaelhopkins.net/index.php (Going to MichaelHopkins.net takes you to a coming soon page)

This was the first time I was able to sit down and get into the meat of OR, and I began to appreciate it. The site is a custom design based on open_realty_lite, uses a couple of custom plug ins that I wrote for displaying areas on the homepage and footer, as well as integration with the logo Rets feed with TransparentRETs

http://www.michaelhopkins.net/index.php

Default Re: MichaelHopkins.net

Amazingly good. You should add this to the CSS gala sites like CSS mania etc because this one really rocks.

How did you get those featured listing images?? the dimensions seem to be different from the listing pictures.

that's really a good one.. I do not know if you are aware about your search, but i think not..
    if you tick more than one of the checboxes in Area, you got no result because it is not an OR search..
    .,;

the_sandking is offline hadron remnant - Moderation Fachmann

Very nice template!
    "Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-BS communications style that is natural to people who are more concerned about solving problems than making others feel warm and fuzzy."

"We gotta' go to the crappy town where I'm a hero!"
    -Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 2485-2519

"When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.."
    -George Carlin 1937-2008

New to Open-Realty® and need help? Check the:
    -OR DOCUMENTATION -

Important: Read this at least once in your lifetime
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Simply, simply incredible. What's the difference between OR and ORlite?

@sonli - Nice, thanks for pointing that out to me. I fixed the error but limiting to one. I appreciate it it.

@harald - its just CSS that moved the normal listing images into place and hides any overflow.

@millera - or_lite is just a lighter template that didn't have as many images or css styles. It was just a place to start off.

Thanks for comments guys!