Thread: $100 to the person who can create a paypal addon for me.

Default $100 to the person who can create a paypal addon for me.

I need a paypal addon that can charge per listing and by subscription. I already tried both paypal addons mentioned on the forum. I tried using paypal signup by south texas. I kept getting an error message when trying to purchase that says the url I used to enter paypal is invalid. I contacted the author several times but haven’t received a response. I also tried using pbflash paypal addon but it only allows per listing charging. I am close to going live and the payment system is one of the last few things on my list to do. If anyone can help me out I will pay $100 to the person or donate it to OR.

Default Re: $100 to the person who can create a paypal addon for me.

Can anyone help me out? Hint: OR experts. If $100 is too low contact me and we can discuss it.

This isn't the forum for support, but your post is inaccurate. I noticed this was posted on 5-13 but I didn't get a support query until 5-26. I was never contacted about this until then. I did get a customization question from you before that that I didn't answer because it was not a support issue and I didn't have the time to check out the custom feature requested of me. The error you speak of was a problem on your end, not due to the addon, which I tested with my paypal address on your site after I was contacted by you and it worked perfectly. I suspect the address you were using was not a PayPal business account or not an email associated with your account or something along those lines. The other problem you were having had to do with your PayPal account settings. Anyway, we got it fixed, didn't we?

Where's my $35 to make it $100?

Just kidding, of course.
    KP

You can put your boots in the oven, but it don't make 'em biscuits!

I sent several emails prior to my posting date. You may have overlooked my request for support because I was also discussing customization of the addon in the emails. However, when you did get in touch you were a great help. Thank you very much. I hope there are no hard feelings.

I can help you out. I did it on my site where the landlords have to pay before they register.
    http://www.nyccommunityportal.com
    OR Rulezzzz

Quote Originally Posted by kpearson View Post
    This isn't the forum for support, but your post is inaccurate. I noticed this was posted on 5-13 but I didn't get a support query until 5-26. I was never contacted about this until then. I did get a customization question from you before that that I didn't answer because it was not a support issue and I didn't have the time to check out the custom feature requested of me. The error you speak of was a problem on your end, not due to the addon, which I tested with my paypal address on your site after I was contacted by you and it worked perfectly. I suspect the address you were using was not a PayPal business account or not an email associated with your account or something along those lines. The other problem you were having had to do with your PayPal account settings. Anyway, we got it fixed, didn't we?

Where's my $35 to make it $100?

Just kidding, of course.
    Hope this is not inappropriate but..

is the PayPal® Payment Addon v 4.0 compatible with the latest awesome open-realty version 3.1.5
    ελλάσρέαλτυ.gr - Advertising Greek Property Listings! with OR Version 3.1.6

the_sandking is offline hadron remnant - Moderation Fachmann

Quote Originally Posted by cdnrealty View Post
    Hope this is not inappropriate but..

is the PayPal® Payment Addon v 4.0 compatible with the latest awesome open-realty version 3.1.5
    Last I heard the author still had not made the very simple change to make his add-on compatible with OR v3.1+. It is open-source, so it could be fixed by anyone who buys it, but for whatever reason the author still had not bothered taking 15 minutes to do it. Dunno if that has changed, support and questions about 3rd party add-ons are not handled in these forums.

The best place to get an informed answer would be from the author via his website.
    "Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-BS communications style that is natural to people who are more concerned about solving problems than making others feel warm and fuzzy."

"We gotta' go to the crappy town where I'm a hero!"
    -Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 2485-2519

"When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.."
    -George Carlin 1937-2008

New to Open-Realty® and need help? Check the:
    -OR DOCUMENTATION -

Important: Read this at least once in your lifetime
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

I'm not understanding the previous pots..

PayPal® Signup Addon v4.2 for Open-Realty® v3.x is available MODERATED - violates forum linking rules.
    I've found the support excellent...
    ελλάσρέαλτυ.gr - Advertising Greek Property Listings! with OR Version 3.1.6

the_sandking is offline hadron remnant - Moderation Fachmann

Quote Originally Posted by cdnrealty View Post
    I'm not understanding the previous pots..
    I've found the support excellent...
    He must have finally fixed it then. You are not understanding because the post you originally responded to was a year old, and as recently as 2 months ago, he still hadn't updated his add-on for OR v3.1.

You also asked about v4.0 and not v4.2 in your post, but like I already said, support and questions about 3rd party add-ons are not handled in these forums.
    "Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-BS communications style that is natural to people who are more concerned about solving problems than making others feel warm and fuzzy."

"We gotta' go to the crappy town where I'm a hero!"
    -Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 2485-2519

"When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.."
    -George Carlin 1937-2008

New to Open-Realty® and need help? Check the:
    -OR DOCUMENTATION -

Important: Read this at least once in your lifetime
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way