Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Its Here! FREE Contact Form Add-On For OR V3+

Default Re: Its Here! FREE Contact Form Add-On For OR V3+

for some reason the contact form is not sending email... does it use the same form mailer as OR? The system mailer is working.

Thanks

What are your mail settings under site config?
    Discount Land For Sale.com - List Your Land For Free

This is my open-realty site, input is always greatly appreciated!

Does anyone know how to get captcha functioning with this addon? I know there is a folder in the addon regarding captcha but the addon documentation does not specify how to implement it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bpabraham View Post
    Does anyone know how to get captcha functioning with this addon? I know there is a folder in the addon regarding captcha but the addon documentation does not specify how to implement it.
    Log in at backend as admin, click at "Site Config, "Social Tab" and enable "Use image verification on contact forms".

Eduardo

Open-Realty® DOCs
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. (Author Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by LeeForbes View Post
    Keep getting that I have entered the wrong captcha through safari browser. Addon version 1.0.5 with OR 3.1.1
    On both secureimage and recaptcha. No problem with addon version 1.0.3 just the update.
    This add-on do not have the option to use recaptcha... Only uses securimage (not secureimage).
    I have installed it at: [EDITED]link removed[/EDITED]
    And tested with Safari... To me it is working just fine.
    Could you please test the above link and tell us if you still have the same error?
    There is no need to fill all form fields but just the security code - type the correct one and you may not get a "red" warning message - type a wrong one and you may get it - just for testing.

Eduardo
    Last edited by ebmarques; 04-03-2011 at 12:56 PM. Reason: link removed

Open-Realty® DOCs
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. (Author Unknown)

needed to clear my browser cache. Now it is fine. Thanks for your responce Eduardo
    Lee Forbes PA

REALTOR / Designer

FloridaPropertyOnline.com

GulfsideLand.com

Hi,
    I have installed the addon but am confused about a few things, can you help me please?
    I have v3.1.2 and am using your or_plain template.
    After installing the addon I went to my site, clicked on "contact agent" and my contact form was displayed. This is exactly what I wanted, I don't want the lead management system. But the elements of the form were in the wrong order. I went to edit the contact form but found that everything seemed to be as I wanted it. I checked the site again, but still the form displayed was not the same as shown in my editor.
    I haven't done anything at all with the addon tag, because frankly I don't understand where to put it! (in my template file there are 5 listing_detail files, I don't know which one you mean). But I would be happty just to click on contact agent and have my contact form displayed correctly.
    There is also some text at the top of the form which I don't want, i.e. "In order to serve you better, please take a moment etc etc" but I can't see how to delete it.

Now this is where it gets really confusing! On reading this thread it was mentioned about clearing the browser cache so I thought I would try that and see if it affected my contact form. But when I went back to my website and clicked contact agent, I had the original lead management form back again. I went to admin, logged in and out, and got my own contact form back. But each time I clear the cache, it reverts back to the lead management and I have to login and out again, that can't be right is it?

Your help would be very much appreciated

sorry, I forgot to give a link to show the problem:

http://www.altinkumpropertyforsale.c...t&listing_id=7

Hi Again,

I think I have managed to sort most of this out myself. I found that by going to listing_detail_default.html and replacing {contact_agent_link} with {addon_contactform_display} I got the expected contact form appearing on my listing page for a property. I did a test reply to myself and it worked fine. The only thing is the form is already completed not only with the property details (which is fine) but where the enquirer will enter their name and email address, mine are already completed. Of course they can be changed by the enquirer but I think it may be confusing for some. How can I make these fields blank by default please?

I am using OR 3.1.2
    Where do I find all the text for this form?
    "Your email has been sent to the listing agent"
    What is a good free editor for these forms?
    I want to add some text above the form. How can I do this.