Thread: Availability calendar bookingcal

Default Availability calendar bookingcal

I am using the addon "bookingcal" with the OR 3.0,12.

Tread:

"http://support.open-realty.org/showthread.php?22022-Ajax-Availability-Calendar&highlight=bookingcal

If I use the addon with the normal {addon_bookingcal_link} everything is fine, but is I add also one of the two seach options {addon_bookingcal_search} or {addon_bookingcal_ortypesearch}, I get the 500 error page and my site error log says:

PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class page_user in /var/www/html/include/class/template/core.inc.php on line 1590, referer: http://www.florenceapartmentitaly.co...=search_step_2

I guess it is some thing simple, but I did't find anything about it in the old treads.

Any one knows about this problem?

Grazie Marcello

the_sandking is offline hadron remnant - Moderation Fachmann

Default Re: Availability calendar bookingcal

A google search on the PHP fatal error: "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class" and what it means may shed some light on this for you.
    "Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-BS communications style that is natural to people who are more concerned about solving problems than making others feel warm and fuzzy."

"We gotta' go to the crappy town where I'm a hero!"
    -Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 2485-2519

"When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.."
    -George Carlin 1937-2008

New to Open-Realty® and need help? Check the:
    -OR DOCUMENTATION -

Important: Read this at least once in your lifetime
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Dear sandking,

Thank your for pushing me to find a solution on the internet. I have done my home work and done what you said thinking that I would really learn about this "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class page_user", I learn that this could happen if we use any of the in built classes in the php library. I worked hard to find this, yet I do not se anything wrong in the bookingcal addon.

I am sure that this is something very simple, but I am stuck!

Any one as this problem when you use {addon_bookingcal_search} or {addon_bookingcal_ortypesearch}?

Grazie!

Marcello

Quote Originally Posted by spiritoitaliano View Post
    I am using the addon "bookingcal" with the OR 3.0,12
    Marcello,

You may be using another add-on. The "bookingcal" add-on is not compatible with O-R v.3.x and if you wish to use it you will need to write a new add-on. The "bookingcal" add-on relies on a core file that don't exist at O-R v.3.x (include/class/template/core.inc.php) and no matter what fixes you make at that add-on it will not work with O-R v.3.x - as simple as that.

Eduardo

Open-Realty® DOCs
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. (Author Unknown)

Sad to know it Eduardo, but thanks a lot for your info. At least now I can stop trying.

Marcello

Is anyone using bookingcal with O-R v.3.0.12?

Marcello

The "bookingcal" add-on is not compatible with O-R v.3.x and if you wish to use it you will need to write a new add-on. The "bookingcal" add-on relies on a core file that don't exist at O-R v.3.x (include/class/template/core.inc.php) and no matter what fixes you make at that add-on it will not work with O-R v.3.x
    Seeing that nobody have a solution for making "bookingcal" addon compatible with O-R v.3.1, I thought to try to work on the addon to make it work on 3.1.
    Because as I understand this addon relies on a core file that don't exist at O-R v.3.x (include/class/template/core.inc.php), I just ask to anyone to give me some indication or some link so that I can study a bit about it and then try to fix.
    The thing is that I really need to have a searchable calendar on my site.

If you can give some information to help me to work over this I will really apreciate, and I will make available for every one this addon (of course only if I will be able).

Grazie mille!

Marcello