Thread: error problems works fine i just get a lot of errors

can any one tell me why all these errors what am i setting wrong it installed fine works fine but when i check th log i get this about 50 different ways i amagine its just a setting some wher but i duno!

[Thu May 27 06:53:58 2004] [error] [client 24.119.181.53] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: sender in C:\Program Files\Apache2\www\realty\include\language\english. php on line 265

error reportign on you server is set to EALL, you need to turn off notice errors.

actualy its better to fix the errors that way yo can tell what is happening wich was not to hard all errors that say (Undefined variable) need to be set as globals the other errors such as (undefined constant or somthing like that) ' ' quotes were left out on like $config['version'] for some funny reason but if you go threw read the errors and correct the problems all is well.
    thanks anyway

Correcting all the notice messages in o-r is a lot of work jsut turn off error reporting. As a note 2.0 is running wiht error reporting set to EALL and doe not require register global to be on.