Hi

I am new to OR and am just finding my feet, I am looking for someone to help me with a few things, if you are interested please could you let me know the cost.

My site is very much a work still in progress, I want to sort all the elements before working on the design "www.ukholidayrental.co.uk"

Here is what I want:

I want the Powered By logo repositioned so that it sits underneath the Advertise Ł60 a year image.

When I go to Add Listing there is the Featured no/yes field, I want to remove this field as I don't want any Featured listing on the site.

On the Search Page, the Detailed tab form isn't working correctly. I have 2 example listings added both under the class Hotel, when I use the quicksearch it's working as it should it shows Hotel (2) and when I hit search it shows both, the same with the Categories seach however when I select Hotel on the Detailed search it only returns 1 result. I have checked the Search Options and can't see any reason for this, but then it's all new to me

Finally the design (very bottom) looks fine in Firefox but it's messed up in IE. There were 4 additional sections (section 1, section 2, section 3, section 4) on the original template, I do not want these sections so removed them from main.html and it appears that in doing so I did something that messed it up in IE.

If anyone is willing to help me I would much appreciate it

Many Thanks In Advance

Danni