Thread: Upgraded to 3.1.2, need the Lazuli template files - they were not in the download

Default Upgraded to 3.1.2, need the Lazuli template files - they were not in the download

Hi All,
    I had to upgrade to v3.1.2 yesterday. I'm now trying to work on changing my old template into a v3 compatible one, following the blog post here:
    http://www.open-realty.org/blog/upgr...realty-3x.html

however i'm having huge issues. It says
    Copy all of the .html files from the lazuli template with the exception of main.html into your new template folder. This will ensure that all your sub template are updated to work with 3.x.
    In the Lazuli template folder I got from the zip file there are only the following folders/files:

images (folder)
    index.php
    main.html
    popup.html
    style_ie6.css
    style_main.css

nothing else!

Also, it says:
    Open up the style_main.css file in lazuli template and copy all of the css starting with line 121 "/* Login and other Stadanrd Button CSS */ " to the end of the file. Paste this into your template's css file below any of your template specific CSS. You should replace any of the Open-Realty® 2.x CSS in the file that does not pertain to your specific template.
    When I open the copy of style_main.css that was included, it does not have a linke 121, or any css information for /* Login and other Stadanrd Button CSS */

I can only assume that I have an incomplete copy of the template. I've googled and searched through the website, but have not been able to find a full copy anywhere.

What do I do now?

Default Re: Upgraded to 3.1.2, need the Lazuli template files - they were not in the downloa

Look in the "/template/default" folder and you will wee the other files. Which ever you modify, you then copy to the new template folder.
    Great Templates for your Open-Realty® Website at openrealtytemlates.com
    Need help?, Meet the OR DOC

the_sandking is offline hadron remnant - Moderation Fachmann

Default Re: Upgraded to 3.1.2, need the Lazuli template files - they were not in the downloa

Do not modify any files in the /template/default folder, only modify copies of any files taken from there.
    "Much of what looks like rudeness in hacker circles is not intended to give offense. Rather, it's the product of the direct, cut-through-the-BS communications style that is natural to people who are more concerned about solving problems than making others feel warm and fuzzy."

"We gotta' go to the crappy town where I'm a hero!"
    -Hoban 'Wash' Washburne 2485-2519

"When you’re born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you’re born in America, you get a front-row seat.."
    -George Carlin 1937-2008

New to Open-Realty® and need help? Check the:
    -OR DOCUMENTATION -

Important: Read this at least once in your lifetime
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way