Thread: Extfeat bug?

Default Extfeat bug?

HI if you look at my page www.oldfortestates.com you will see two slideshows. One on the bottom which shows listings. I believe this is the Extfeat addon and one ontop via Project Seven Image Rotator. If you look at the images in the image rotator you will see that some of the transitions between the images are not clean and flashes (only with firefox). I realized however that if I take the code on the bottom of the page out from the extfeat addon, the transition goes smoothly. I would hate to loose the Extfeat property slideshow on the bottom of the page, but I am lost about what to do to have it working properly. I would appreciate any assistance.

Default Re: Extfeat bug?

Hi Quirin,

Yeah, I was able to see the flickering at Firefox.
    I don't see that as a bug at the add-on, neither at "Project Seven" JS code (arghhh!!!)
    IMO, that's a browser issue and I don't know if there is any "hack" to avoid that.
    Anyway, not an Open-Realty issue for sure. I recommend to search after a solution at the Web (starting with Google for example).
    Maybe there is a very simple solution around - sometimes a simple CSS change fixes that.

[]s
    Eduardo
    Last edited by ebmarques; 05-27-2011 at 04:56 PM. Reason: typo

Open-Realty® DOCs
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. (Author Unknown)

Google just gave me: projectYOUKNOWWHAT.com/support/updatepages/ssm.htm
    At the page you will read: "Fixes an image flicker caused by a bug in Firefox 4."

Eduardo

Open-Realty® DOCs
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. (Author Unknown)

Thanks Eduardo! I will check out the link. Let me know in the meantime whenever you have time to assist me in upgrading OR. I agree that it makes no sense until OR comes out without any bugs! Hope you are well. Best, Q