Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: upgraded to 3.1.6 now all listings are inactive unless signed in as user/agent/admin

Default Re: upgraded to 3.1.6 now all listings are inactive unless signed in as user/agent/ad

Yes. I have confirmed there is a bug with listing expiration detection. This bug only effects sites that have the "use expiration" option turned on. . I have a patch tested for this, and will have it posted shortly in the client area at https://www.transparent-support.com/billing/. This patch will be included in our next release.

Default Re: upgraded to 3.1.6 now all listings are inactive unless signed in as user/agent/ad

The patch has been posted. It is called "3.1.6_listing_expiration_patch.zip" and is available in your client area. This patch should be applied only to 3.1.6 sites, and this patch will be included in the 3.1.7 release. The only change in this patch is to fix the use expiration bug mentioned in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    The patch has been posted. It is called "3.1.6_listing_expiration_patch.zip" and is available in your client area. This patch should be applied only to 3.1.6 sites, and this patch will be included in the 3.1.7 release. The only change in this patch is to fix the use expiration bug mentioned in this thread.
    Congratulations! The patch fixed it.

Eduardo

Open-Realty® DOCs
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. (Author Unknown)

Thank you! Your Awesome!!

Hello.
    I also have this problem. Is there some way I can also get hold of this patch?? thanks
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.yellx.co.uk - check it out and tell me what you think

Quote Originally Posted by mh5bl View Post
    Hello.
    I also have this problem. Is there some way I can also get hold of this patch?? thanks
    it is located on the transparent website under your services.. I have attached it but not sure if i am able to keep it here..3.1.6_listing_expiration_patch.zip

Thanks work for me aswell Thanks dustinh
    www.yellx.co.uk - check it out and tell me what you think