Thread: Completed FSBO site

Default Completed FSBO site

Most of the frequesnt users of this forum will have already seen this site... but figured it would be nice to get some feedback on the layout etc...
    there are a lot of options and the admin system has almost totally been rewritten , let me know what you think and be as harsh as possible

AD Colorado Property Listings

and now for the task of marketing the thing and going live

The site looks good and everything seems to be functional except for the translation. When you click on one of the flags, it translates the page but your images do not load.

Default server problems

funny you should mention that .. the server is not the most reliable.. for a couple of days straight all of the links were screwed up as well...

i just went to the site and the pix are showing up alright after all the translations. its been tested with opera 6,7+ ; IE ; Mozilla ; and AOL

....but as soon as we decide on what to get as a domain name and move to a more reliable server.. then we'll do some more testing...

thanks for the input PB

It's not the server, I can get the pictures alright when i disable javascript and so the redirect to the french version (witch is not the language spoken here...)
    When passing bij babelfish it removes the pics...i think

Default Ok

so, we are changing the redirect to dutch... in your knowledge of machine translation through google/altavista..etc.. is there a way to fix this?

any advice would be appreciated! also what are the browsers and the versions your using? (to help with more testing)

thanks for the input sirs

Page keeps reloading

Default about page reloading...

wow, you guys are great i would have never been able to test something like that...

Nikko21.. what browser are you using and what country are you physically loacted in?....
    i amthinking that either the IP address is conflicting with a location i have yet to add to the redirection IP/country list. the only other thing i can think of, is that if the country is not listed in the array of redirects, it sends it to the index page.. and constantly refreshes (loops).. i will take that out as of this post and see what happens...

thanks for your help sirs