Thread: Rentals availability Calendar

Smile Rentals availability Calendar

Hello OR fans!
    I manage and developped a rental directory based on OR.
    I am currently looking for a solution to implement an availability calendar for each listing which would be updated in the listing update page.
    I know that there has been some discussions that it is not a good idea in the business point of view, since it is allways better to have an inquiry and be able to rent another property... In my case, I end up loosing too much time
    in explaining the availabilities... and time is money

If anyone could send me a link to a script, or even a ready mod...
    I would be a happy man!

Cheers,
    Benjamin
    www.rentals-of-cannes.com

Default version 2

I would also suggest taking a look at version2 Alpha - as there are several improvements such as the new templating system that make control easier than ever ....

Alpha 3 is due in a few days and then the final bug check before the final release tho'
    But it will be worth it for you to take a look
    - Rodney -
    "Let's Build Something Together"

i have OR site ruuning as employment services listing poeple

And these poeple are only available some day, i to would like to see some sort of calender system built in some how or a mod

on a listing a user could select the days there avialble in a certain week, or for property these could be days house is available for viewing

Maybe you could simply have a form field for days of the week which a user could click in a check box format, but a calender system when times of a day could be defined whould have extra benifits
    I think i have forgotten more then i have learned over the past few years!!!!!!!!

I'm also looking for a rentals availability calender. The webcalender looks interesting, but I was hoping for something simple.

I need a searchable availability calendar also. This would be a great feature for OR. I've looked high and low and can't find anything good.

Mark