Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cool MultiBox Template

Arrow Cool MultiBox Template

Download on

http://www.webpropertyshop.com/templates/ - temp offline while i update

I just made this multi box style template with a mix of blue, red and green colors, aimed at either property agents or property portal sites, this theme has a clean fresh business look and will also very soon include random featured spotlight listing displayed on all pages. ( when i or someone else gets around to adding these )

A seperate admin theme in the same style to match will follow very shortly, this a very cool template that will offers about everything you could want for a property portal.

If you install this template plase note these points:

1. Change the table width in contactus.php from 600 to 100%
    2. In common.php in your include directory, change the default image width sizes from 700 to <400 or so, so large image files don't break the smaller layout

To Install:

Simply upload the MultiBox template to your template directory and change the template path to the new template in the common.php file found in your include directory.
    Last edited by AWT; 07-05-2005 at 01:28 AM.
    I think i have forgotten more then i have learned over the past few years!!!!!!!!

Blast you, AWT! I've spent all evening working on modding the simple blue template, and now you dangle this in front of me

I think I have just the home for that template!

I was just about to change my orginal post and say i'll get it uploaded in the next few days, but i will get this sorted this out for tomorrow and release it for everyone to play with, i personaly think this theme looks better than the blue box theme, you are able to have 2 or 3 featured ads randomly displayed on the left side and the install of a default OR set up looks cool from the word go

It also looks good for a portal and could very easily be change to a agent/ business site.
    I think i have forgotten more then i have learned over the past few years!!!!!!!!

Hi Awt,

You have a excellent eye for design.
    Last edited by frobn; 02-06-2005 at 09:13 AM.

Isn’t progress a wonderful thing?
    Well Done!
    Thank you
    Baldy in the UK

In Life...If you don't ask; you don't get.

Nice job. really nice!

Default Live here

I have already customized this for someone. Check here.
    http://www.huntedhouse.co.uk/

Just a little different from what AWT did.

Great job by the way AWT.

very nice! I like the different colored buttons, and the way the illustration underneath shades when rolled over. Hmm, I wonder if you could coordinate the respective pages with the color of the button for that section, which would give feedback to what section you were in.

I bet I could figure that out.

Smile

Thanks

Its cool to make things that others will find usefull, OR needs to have a cool selection of templates freely available for simple use.

Just doing my bit.

OR will soon be the number one solution for property/ realty websites, we should be leaps and bounds ahead of all the solutions offered as paided scripts by now, think about the talent pool we have available here already, all we need is more users to come onboard OR and use it for business to really get things moving.

We might even get new verisions of OR every six months if we are lucky, or more poeple took the locks off there wallets.....