Thread: exlusive listings

Default exlusive listings

Is there any mod or feature for creating "members only" secure form to view exlusive listings ?

Quote Originally Posted by girl2000
    Is there any mod or feature for creating "members only" secure form to view exlusive listings ?
    Can I ask a question? Why do you want to prevent a potential client from viewing your listings? I know you want to give visitors a reason to register but if you put up roadblocks to your content most if not all surfers will take different route. A better approach might be to offer a listing alert to members where they receive first notification of new listings. The old adage of building a better mouse trap and people will beat a path to your door has been replaced by "Build a better path and people will flock to your door."

Default members only

Hi

If you want this may work for you.

<?php

/////////////
    //members only

include("include/common.php");

loginCheckVisitor('User');

include("$config[template_path]/user_top.html");

?>

Al

Default answer

Quote Originally Posted by frobn
    Can I ask a question? Why do you want to prevent a potential client from viewing your listings? I know you want to give visitors a reason to register but if you put up roadblocks to your content most if not all surfers will take different route. A better approach might be to offer a listing alert to members where they receive first notification of new listings. The old adage of building a better mouse trap and people will beat a path to your door has been replaced by "Build a better path and people will flock to your door."
    I would like to give them free listings, so they can browse no problem, then block them to exlusive listing, that they can get before i post them on the free listing., we just want to collect members info as much as we can.

Quote Originally Posted by awddesign
    Hi

If you want this may work for you.

<?php

/////////////
    //members only

include("include/common.php");

loginCheckVisitor('User');

include("$config[template_path]/user_top.html");

?>

Al
    Thanks, I will try that ...