Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Template For OR

Default Template For OR

I have a template that I would like to use with my OR script however I am probably to dumb to get this setup right. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helpin out with this. I am not just too dumb but also poor so it would have to be pretty inexpensive or I would be willing to offer up a copy of the template along with a fxstyle-template package with over 100 templates if interested.

I will convert this template for you for a copy to use on my own site.

nice looking theme
    Last edited by AWT; 03-18-2005 at 03:18 AM.
    I think i have forgotten more then i have learned over the past few years!!!!!!!!

Default new designs for OR

Hi

Me too, always looking for new designs for OR

Al

if anyone else has any cool templates / themes or designs, they don't wish to spend the time, or have the skills to convert for OR, why not post a thread similar to this, awd, me or lots of other poeple will do free conversions, for use of the theme on our own sites/ or services or if your willing to allow the template to be released to the coummunity.

It all about giving back to OS where you can....
    I think i have forgotten more then i have learned over the past few years!!!!!!!!

Default Template

That's fine with me, I'm not sure how that works since I am new to this. Can I release the template for othes to use once I have purchased it? If so I have no problems sharing the script. Anyone that is willing to help out I am more than happy to let them to have a copy of the template as well as any form the package that I own. Just say the word, I'm open.

you can not release the file which you purchased, as this is a product from a company which will break there terms and conditions, copywrite laws etc etc.

when the theme is used as a base to build a template for OR, after its completed, this new OR theme can be released.

you will really have to get in contact with awd of me, to send us the files so we use the base layout to build a OR template from it.

It might be a good idea gettting the files over to awd and me, so we can do 2 different themes based on the same layout, a general property portal and a agent theme for instance then you will have 2 sets of templates to choose from.....

click our usernames and send us both private messages to get going

Quote Originally Posted by jmorrow
    That's fine with me, I'm not sure how that works since I am new to this. Can I release the template for othes to use once I have purchased it? If so I have no problems sharing the script. Anyone that is willing to help out I am more than happy to let them to have a copy of the template as well as any form the package that I own. Just say the word, I'm open.
    Simply read the license you agreed to when licensing the template. For example templatemonster.com templates are licensed this way:

# LICENSE

Our website grants you non-exclusive limited license to use the web templates and other products sold through our web site by independent content providers (the "products") in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the "license") issued by our company.

a) LIMITED USAGE GRANTED

You may use each individual product on a single website only, belonging to either you or your client. You have to purchase the same template once more in order to make another project with the same design.

b) IMAGERY, CLIPARTS AND FONTS

All imagery, clipart and fonts used in our templates are royalty-free and are the integral part of our products. Limited-usage License gives you the right to use images, clipart and fonts only as a part of the website you build using your template. You can use imagery, clipart and fonts to develop one project only. Any kind of separate usage or distribution is prohibited.

c) MODIFICATIONS

You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes.

d) UNAUTHORIZED USE

You may not place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent from our company.

e) ASSIGNABILITY

You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from templatemonster.com.

f) OWNERSHIP

You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of independent content providers. Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.

As long as you comply with this then you are just fine. Hope that helps.

Default May be I'm tired but?

You can transfer the themes from phpnuke to OR. If tis is the case can you do it the other way round? Is it complicated? When I have amended php sites before they have had details of how to do it.

I have looked but none of the searches really helps me. I have the OR set up the way I want but I want to transfer the OR theme to a phpnuke site. I don't want to integrate the OR to phpnuke, I just want it to run along side. So although the phpnuke will look boxy (dont mind) the boxes etc will all be coloured the same, the backgrounds the same and the header footers the same.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Karti

Dont no of phpnuke have a wrapper (some cms scripts have that option) else you can try it with a iframe.

Marten

Default To be honest...

It may be easier just to find a php that I like and transfer the image/colours etc over to OR. Its just a matter of amending some figures ....if I knew where to look!

Cheers

K